You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

They bought our club on the cheap knowing fuck all about football, appointed an incompetent amateur to run the club's operations while remaining detached and disinterested thousands of miles away, haven't invested any of their own money into the playing squad, have made no progress with the stadium, hung our manager, players and fans out to dry after they were fucked over by a corrupt FA and then set upon by a shithouse media, and then forced them into a humiliating and unnecessary grovelling apology to our most hated rival who orchestrated the whole fucking thing, all to protect their corporate image.

Now, to cap it all off, they sack a club legend and proven winner after one season of underachievement in the league and our first trophy in six years. Not even the chance to have another year on a limited budget, selling to buy, getting more out of the players already there, taking a punt on loans and Bosmans. Just gone.

FSG have done fuck all to prove they're worthy custodians of Liverpool Football Club, and plenty to suggest they're not. Buying the club with their own money and letting the manager spend the money the club earns on players is a minimum requirement, not something to be congratulated for.

A proven quality manager, a big budget for the summer and qualification for the Champions League – if we don't get all of these next season they need to be fucked off. It will be timely and perfectly legitimate to start a campaign to oust them.

"But we can't do that, they haven't been here long, you've got to give them time, they've got a plan, they're professionals, you've got to trust them, we can't have yet more upheaval."

Well guess what. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If Kenny Dalglish can be judged a failure and sent packing after 18 months, FSG can be after 2 and a half years. The clock's ticking.

Even if things do work out, I will never them forgive them for this. If there's one person who deserves a chance to correct his mistakes and have another shot at glory with us, it’s Kenny Dalglish. He is the club's greatest living servant, FSG are a bunch of fucking snidey chancers who'd probably never even heard of Liverpool Football Club two years ago. Who the fuck do they think they are to shit on him like this, not once but twice.

Cunts. Fuck them.

• Upvote 3

They bought our club on the cheap knowing fuck all about football, appointed an incompetent amateur to run the club's operations while remaining detached and disinterested thousands of miles away, haven't invested any of their own money into the playing squad, have made no progress with the stadium, hung our manager, players and fans out to dry after they were fucked over by a corrupt FA and then set upon by a shithouse media, and then forced them into a humiliating and unnecessary grovelling apology to our most hated rival who orchestrated the whole fucking thing, all to protect their corporate image.

Now, to cap it all off, they sack a club legend and proven winner after one season of underachievement in the league and our first trophy in six years. Not even the chance to have another year on a limited budget, selling to buy, getting more out of the players already there, taking a punt on loans and Bosmans. Just gone.

FSG have done fuck all to prove they're worthy custodians of Liverpool Football Club, and plenty to suggest they're not. Buying the club with their own money and letting the manager spend the money the club earns on players is a minimum requirement, not something to be congratulated for.

A proven quality manager, a big budget for the summer and qualification for the Champions League – if we don't get all of these next season they need to be fucked off. It will be timely and perfectly legitimate to start a campaign to oust them.

"But we can't do that, they haven't been here long, you've got to give them time, they've got a plan, they're professionals, you've got to trust them, we can't have yet more upheaval."

Well guess what. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. If Kenny Dalglish can be judged a failure and sent packing after 18 months, FSG can be after 2 and a half years. The clock's ticking.

Even if things do work out, I will never them forgive them for this. If there's one person who deserves a chance to correct his mistakes and have another shot at glory with us, it’s Kenny Dalglish. He is the club's greatest living servant, FSG are a bunch of fucking snidey chancers who'd probably never even heard of Liverpool Football Club two years ago. Who the fuck do they think they are to shit on him like this, not once but twice.

Cunts. Fuck them.

Top post.

Kenny should actually get more time than these cunts.

Guest ShoePiss

Where is ATK posting these days? I'd honestly like to hear what he has to say about FSG right now, not being snide or anything, genuinely interested in his views.

Whether you agree with his sacking or not, that he is the club's greatest living servant shouldn't have come into the equation when deciding Kenny's future.

But you're right in one sense, FSG have to lift their game markedly. The club is rudderless right now.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Honeymoon is definitely over, isn't it How things go from here will depend on who is coming in and how things go over the next couple of season. If it's a top manager, David Dein, good DoF, and we get some god players and start doing well, very few people will be stood outside the ground with a 'yanks out' banner. Even fewer would stand with placards saying 'we want Kenny' back as the league and CL trophies are paraded around Liverpool.

If the opposite is true, and we get some lifeless Roy Hodgson wannabe and we sink into oblivion, shit is going to hit the fan and it'll all be traced back to today. They need to get this right, or they're fucked and we're in for another five years of utter cockery.

Personally, I think they're clearing out the old and making way for the new. If all they wanted was an easy life and a quick buck, they'd have just let things carry on. Whether they get it right is yet to be seen. Fucking hope so.

Whether you agree with his sacking or not, that he is the club's greatest living servant shouldn't have come into the equation when deciding Kenny's future.

Fuck you as well. Plastic, no mark cunt.

Anyone who isn't distressed and angry about today can never call themselves a Liverpool supporter.

You're all that's wrong with modern football.

Fuck the lot of you and the cancer you rode in on.

• Upvote 1

Where is ATK posting these days? I'd honestly like to hear what he has to say about FSG right now, not being snide or anything, genuinely interested in his views.

He probably can't post anywhere anymore if he is working directly for the owners.

I agree Kenny should have been given more time.

The owners though, they are not fans, they have not shared our history. They are in the business of running sports teams. Be it in baseball, football or racing. They look at it another way, they have given the directors/manager lots of funds to go out and get us results and they havent delivered what was asked of them. They might be cunts for it, or they might be proved right. Time will tell. I wont hang them out dry yet.

Guest ShoePiss
He probably can't post anywhere anymore if he is working directly for the owners.

Hmm well I've no idea what that gig involved but he hasn't wrote an article on the nesn website since the 28th April.

I agree Kenny should have been given more time.

The owners though, they are not fans, they have not shared our history. They are in the business of running sports teams. Be it in baseball, football or racing. They look at it another way, they have given the directors/manager lots of funds to go out and get us results and they havent delivered what was asked of them. They might be cunts for it, or they might be proved right. Time will tell. I wont hang them out dry yet.

Personally, I think they're clearing out the old and making way for the new. If all they wanted was an easy life and a quick buck, they'd have just let things carry on. Whether they get it right is yet to be seen. Fucking hope so.

That was my thought tbh.

Fuck you as well. Plastic, no mark cunt.

Anyone who isn't distressed and angry about today can never call themselves a Liverpool supporter.

You're all that's wrong with modern football.

Fuck the lot of you and the cancer you rode in on.

Behave, most aren't happy with the decision but there is no need for that. You are sounding like a right drama queen.

Great Post, all that I wanted to say today but not articulate enough to write.

FSG are going to have to work a miracle to win me back over from this point.

Not happy.