You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

On 12/04/2024 at 09:52, BeefStroganoff said:

Wish it was that easy. I didn’t know what to do with myself anfter the match Sunday and then Monday I woke up and just didn’t care.

Even last night although I commented I’m just not feeling it anymore. I enjoyed it at the ground last night but I also don’t really miss it. 

I think I’m more affected by the media surrounding it all and the wall to wall coverage across tv, streaming, youtube, social media and print.

I don’t think we will win it now, somethings not right with the team, they’ve given it a good go and should never have been in the conversation anyway considering.

I just hate footy now, hate it. Oversaturated, greedy, corrupt and bait inducing. It’s actually really bad for your well being, your anger and those around you.

Klopp is the last of old school and it’s probably best to go out with him.

To myself:

This is a blatant lie now. I’ve been stewing and seething since the game finished and I hate just about everybody at the club right now.

15 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

To myself:

This is a blatant lie now. I’ve been stewing and seething since the game finished and I hate just about everybody at the club right now.

Please don’t say you’ve even turned on Mini Klopp.

17 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Please don’t say you’ve even turned on Mini Klopp.

I don't like VVD because he's too arrogant to be a centre back. Worst trait ever.

I don't like Jurgen because he announced his leaving half way through a season.

I don't like Salah because twice he's come back broken from his country crappy third rate tournament.

I don't like Szoboslai because for all his talent, he lacks application.

I don't like Nunez because for all his chaos he misses easy chances that costs us games and im sick of his grinning mug.

They are all on my hit list tonight.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

I don't like VVD because he's too arrogant to be a centre back. Worst trait ever.

I don't like Salah because twice he's come back broken from his country crappy third rate tournament.

I don't like Nunez because for all his chaos he misses easy chances that costs us games and im sick of his grinning mug.

Cunts

19 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's 2%.

It’s not though, is it?

It’s 2% on a match ticket.

But it’s a lot more on your utility bill, your mortgage/rent, your car insurance, your weekly shop to feed your family.

37 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It’s not though, is it?

It’s 2% on a match ticket.

But it’s a lot more on your utility bill, your mortgage/rent, your car insurance, your weekly shop to feed your family.

But that is not the clubs fault. 

9 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

It’s the tea lady at the Training Centre I’m fuming with. That switch to PG Tips has fucked us.

She can go in the summer. 

12 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Is Tony Barrett still employed by the club? Wasn’t he taken on to help the club stop making fuck ups with the fans?

Yes he's still there. I think he joined as supporter liaison officer. But I think he's now head of press for the 1st team.  

41 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yes he's still there. I think he joined as supporter liaison officer. But I think he's now head of press for the 1st team.  

The club obviously weren’t fucking interested in making it work then were they. 

10 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Klopp referred to Tony in his press conference the other day when he was asked about the flag protest at the Atalanta match. He said in a response to a journalist that he had just heard about it from Tony before the press conference. Barrett must act as a press advisor for Klopp briefing him on what he's likely to be asked about before the press conferences and ensuring he's informed on the latest goings on. 

• Upvote 1

On 16/04/2024 at 10:38, Vincent Vega said:

Klopp referred to Tony in his press conference the other day when he was asked about the flag protest at the Atalanta match. He said in a response to a journalist that he had just heard about it from Tony before the press conference. Barrett must act as a press advisor for Klopp briefing him on what he's likely to be asked about before the press conferences and ensuring he's informed on the latest goings on. 

As a press officer myself, I can't imagine - as a Liverpool fan - a worse job than working for Liverpool. I'd end up hating the club, no doubt. 

Seen some people on Twitter accusing the club of taking money off the away supporters at Atalanta the other night. 

Atalanta issued paper tickets with £0 price printed on them maybe because the away end was a small temporary stand with a load of perspex glass round it tucked away in a far corner. 

People are saying that LFC have Still charged the full amount despite the tickets saying £0 on them.

8 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Seen some people on Twitter accusing the club of taking money off the away supporters at Atalanta the other night. 

Atalanta issued paper tickets with £0 price printed on them maybe because the away end was a small temporary stand with a load of perspex glass round it tucked away in a far corner. 

People are saying that LFC have Still charged the full amount despite the tickets saying £0 on them.

The tickets were £23. I sincerely doubt the club have deliberately intentionally robbed 750 supporters of that just to gain an extra c.£17k. 

More likely an admin thing from Atalanta. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

The tickets were £23. I sincerely doubt the club have deliberately intentionally robbed 750 supporters of that just to gain an extra c.£17k. 

More likely an admin thing from Atalanta. 

Yep. Probably just because of the paper tickets. People will still.spin it to get likes and interactions. 

33 minutes ago, Moo said:

I wouldn't put anything whatsoever past FSG.  But of course Atalanta were not providing free tickets.

I fucking hate fsg, but I'm sure they don't get involved in the selling of away tickets either. Now they obviously set culture of you should take every penny you can from the fans pocket, but I feel sure something like this, they just have a model that's applied every time.