You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

3 hours ago, LF:D said:

My biggest pet hate is a (sadly) large percentage of our fanbase (especially online) who just attack FSG all the time. 

Yeah "go fuck yourselves FSG" for hiring Klopp, the best manager in the world.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for deciding to stay at Anfield (the best football stadium in the world in my eyes) & expanding it to allow us more fans to see our amazing team.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for promoting Edwards & hiring numerous stats geeks with a believe in analytics which has made our recruitment the best around, almost flawless.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for building a new training ground.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for taking us from a team with Hodgson, filled with crap. To a side managers by Klopp & filled with world class players.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for hiring the right people (Klopp, Edwards, players etc) to winning us the first title in 30+ years & getting us another CL trophy.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for making us go from a selling club whenever our top players decided they wanted to go... to now a club that retains its elite players.  This was a huge expenditure this summer in itself (as was all the bonuses we paid for winning the CL & PL).

Are these FSG critics so short sighted that they can't remember the mess they inherited, what we have achieved (& grown) with them in charge & how well we are run as a club now days.

"bUT wE dIdNT WIn THe tRASfeR WinDOw" - not "go fuck yourselves FSG" - these 'FSG OUTers' or general FSG critics need to STFU.  They're embarrassing, spoilt & potentially damaging with their constant negativity & the biggest threat to our success on the field & bright future if they get their wish and FSG have enough off their ungrateful, aggressive, unreasonable, cunty behaviour.

We're top of the league by the way, anyone who is still a FSG critic (you're probably a bellend). 

Now that is what you call an FSG shrill.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, LF:D said:

My biggest pet hate is a (sadly) large percentage of our fanbase (especially online) who just attack FSG all the time. 

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for deciding to stay at Anfield (the best football stadium in the world in my eyes) & expanding it to allow us more fans to see our amazing team.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for promoting Edwards & hiring numerous stats geeks with a believe in analytics which has made our recruitment the best around, almost flawless.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for taking us from a team with Hodgson, filled with crap. To a side managers by Klopp & filled with world class players.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for hiring the right people (Klopp, Edwards, players etc) to winning us the first title in 30+ years & getting us another CL trophy.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for making us go from a selling club whenever our top players decided they wanted to go... to now a club that retains its elite players.  This was a huge expenditure this summer in itself (as was all the bonuses we paid for winning the CL & PL).

Are these FSG critics so short sighted that they can't remember the mess they inherited, what we have achieved (& grown) with them in charge & how well we are run as a club now days.

"bUT wE dIdNT WIn THe tRASfeR WinDOw" - not "go fuck yourselves FSG" - these 'FSG OUTers' or general FSG critics need to STFU.  They're embarrassing, spoilt & potentially damaging with their constant negativity & the biggest threat to our success on the field & bright future if they get their wish and FSG have enough off their ungrateful, aggressive, unreasonable, cunty behaviour.

We're top of the league by the way, anyone who is still a FSG critic (you're probably a bellend). 

10-Signs-You-May-Be-A-Cuckold-The-Ultima

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, LF:D said:

Yeah but Crystal Palace, Norwich, Spurs and Arsenal all spent more than us this summer and look how great they are doing…

Anyway, I agree with the post. It’s all undeniable facts. Unfortunately, actual facts have no place in this thread.

What you need to do is post the same baseless opinion over and over and over again until you and others believe it enough it becomes a fact. 

• Downvote 1

The real balance regarding FSG will come post Klopp. If they are still in charge when Klopp leaves their appointed manager still manages to be successful they will have done a good job.

So far we've had King Kenny who did a great job in uniting the fanbase but the overall mark was ok. Rodgers,who despite my strong dislike for,again did ok. One excellent season sandwiched between two of mediocrity. Klopp's appointment could be viewed as phenomenal and the results certainly are, but it wasn't any great coup to grab a manager who almost every club wanted and most of us have watched in hope of nabbing for years. That said,Klopp's overall mark is A star and whoever follows will have Paisley sized boots to fill. 

10 hours ago, LF:D said:

You say that, but you haven't considered the counter-argument, which is

Screenshot_2021-09-21-09-21-30-12_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

it wasn't any great coup to grab a manager who almost every club wanted 

That's pretty much the definition of a great coup. Identifying him as the right man was easy; convincing him that this was the right job for him deserves a bit of respect.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

We don't know, Scott. You tell us, since you are the only person on here who appears to have taken an interest in it.

Hahaha, is he still banging on about protests? Just about every time I see someone quote him, this is the only thing he talks about. You could almost believe he was the one pushing it, just so he could dig people out. On the city thread, someone has posted an article from medium which talks about city and ultimately their fans identity fussion. This fucking melt illustrates our version of that perfectly. 

32 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That's pretty much the definition of a great coup. Identifying him as the right man was easy; convincing him that this was the right job for him deserves a bit of respect.

I think he was the absolute perfect fit for us years before he even left Dortmund. I doubt he needed much persuasion either. I am not criticising FSG as they made the right appointment but it was the obvious one to many fans,and for a while before he actually arrived. Just looking at Klopp's appointment in isolation would make you say 'Great owners' but in balance you have to take other appointments and decisions into account overall. My view is that they are better than most but the fact they are is why football itself is in the shitter overall,for me anyhow.

• Upvote 1

Not sure why Big Boy Barry is laughing at me for the protest. I’m not the one who brings every post thread to FSG with made up facts and half baked assumptions about FSG… I’d think he’d be more upset nobody is joining his fight. 

Although, Barry deflects more than a Joe Cole effort from the edge of the box.

On the City thread, if anything, I’d say he’s the Ramin (or whatever his name is) due to his ability to post discrediting posts and frankly made up stuff.

As LFD has posted, the facts say otherwise.

• Downvote 1

On the protest (if it even took place), there's a big difference between thinking FSG are cunts & attending a protest against them.

I think they're cunts but wouldn't be marching down the road to get them out of the club for a number of reasons. I'd imagine most people on here who moan about them are in the same boat.

• Upvote 5