You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

11 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I could be wrong, but I'd sat there's a decent chance that they will recoup a lot of the Ronaldo outlay if not make a profit, from all the jerseys and merchandise they will sell.

I read that clubs don't make cash from shirt sales now. The mancs took the cash upfront from Nike.

12 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

I could be wrong, but I'd sat there's a decent chance that they will recoup a lot of the Ronaldo outlay if not make a profit, from all the jerseys and merchandise they will sell.

Between Ronaldo's own image rights and the deal they have with Adidas (even assuming they sell tens of millions worth of product on the back of him), I doubt if they'd make a fraction of their Ronaldo outlay back in shirts and merch. Seems clear to me this deal was engineered by the PR department (particularly the fear of being upstaged by City) and not the accounting department, never mind the scouting people.

1 hour ago, deiseach said:

This got repeated airing at the ground yesterday:

I'm surprised it hasn't triggered the usual suspects about how anyone singing it is one of FSG's useful idiots, making light of them robbing the fans yadda yadda yadda.

Liverpool not signing an attacker but still looking an excellent side obviously doesn’t fit the narrative.

18 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Surely you were there to shout it down?

Joke!

Not at all.

I’d obviously disagree with it but I’d have admired those who felt that strongly about it standing by their convictions and trying to force change.

Unsurprisingly, nothing happened.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Singing it against Chelsea, City, Utd fair enough.

Gonna seem a bit entitled against Palace, Brentford, Norwich etc.

Shirley you’re aware Norwich and Palace spent more than us this summer - the same boring cunts have reminded us of this multiple times. 

26 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Shirley you’re aware Norwich and Palace spent more than us this summer - the same boring cunts have reminded us of this multiple times. 

You're the only boring knob head on here. 

One month into the season and we've already got big injury problems. 

Man United financial results not impacted by covid at all. 

Surely you'd keep quiet instead of repeatedly shouting your boring mouth off in this thread? Knob head. 

• Downvote 2

38 minutes ago, Daisy said:

You're the only boring knob head on here. 

One month into the season and we've already got big injury problems. 

Man United financial results not impacted by covid at all. 

Surely you'd keep quiet instead of repeatedly shouting your boring mouth off in this thread? Knob head. 

Hahaha.

Big injury problems? I must have missed them. If only we could rotate our side and keep winning.

I couldn’t give a fuck about Man Utd’s financial results.

How did the protest go yesterday? Given how rabid our fan base is with FSG hate, I’m surprised we’ve not seen scenes like at Old Trafford in April…

• Upvote 2

I agree with the song. It's good because it's true.

Our wage bill have grown to 967 million in next years account. Konaté was really expensive to get over the line.

We can compete with anyone financially in the future still.

-

John W.

Please visit

New-yachts.com 

Bahamas

26 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

We need to get a frank and forthright discussion going regarding the pros and cons of FSG ownership of Liverpool FC. 

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. It was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness. It was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity. It was the season of light, it was the season of darkness. It was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. It was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness. It was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity. It was the season of light, it was the season of darkness. It was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.

Joe Pasquale?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Dickens hopes we get beat.

• Upvote 1

My biggest pet hate is a (sadly) large percentage of our fanbase (especially online) who just attack FSG all the time. 

Yeah "go fuck yourselves FSG" for hiring Klopp, the best manager in the world.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for deciding to stay at Anfield (the best football stadium in the world in my eyes) & expanding it to allow us more fans to see our amazing team.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for promoting Edwards & hiring numerous stats geeks with a believe in analytics which has made our recruitment the best around, almost flawless.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for building a new training ground.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for taking us from a team with Hodgson, filled with crap. To a side managers by Klopp & filled with world class players.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for hiring the right people (Klopp, Edwards, players etc) to winning us the first title in 30+ years & getting us another CL trophy.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for making us go from a selling club whenever our top players decided they wanted to go... to now a club that retains its elite players.  This was a huge expenditure this summer in itself (as was all the bonuses we paid for winning the CL & PL).

Are these FSG critics so short sighted that they can't remember the mess they inherited, what we have achieved (& grown) with them in charge & how well we are run as a club now days.

"bUT wE dIdNT WIn THe tRASfeR WinDOw" - not "go fuck yourselves FSG" - these 'FSG OUTers' or general FSG critics need to STFU.  They're embarrassing, spoilt & potentially damaging with their constant negativity & the biggest threat to our success on the field & bright future if they get their wish and FSG have enough off their ungrateful, aggressive, unreasonable, cunty behaviour.

We're top of the league by the way, anyone who is still a FSG critic (you're probably a bellend). 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

21 minutes ago, LF:D said:

My biggest pet hate is a (sadly) large percentage of our fanbase (especially online) who just attack FSG all the time. 

Yeah "go fuck yourselves FSG" for hiring Klopp, the best manager in the world.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for deciding to stay at Anfield (the best football stadium in the world in my eyes) & expanding it to allow us more fans to see our amazing team.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for promoting Edwards & hiring numerous stats geeks with a believe in analytics which has made our recruitment the best around, almost flawless.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for building a new training ground.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for taking us from a team with Hodgson, filled with crap. To a side managers by Klopp & filled with world class players.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for hiring the right people (Klopp, Edwards, players etc) to winning us the first title in 30+ years & getting us another CL trophy.

"go fuck yourselves FSG" for making us go from a selling club whenever our top players decided they wanted to go... to now a club that retains its elite players.  This was a huge expenditure this summer in itself (as was all the bonuses we paid for winning the CL & PL).

Are these FSG critics so short sighted that they can't remember the mess they inherited, what we have achieved (& grown) with them in charge & how well we are run as a club now days.

"bUT wE dIdNT WIn THe tRASfeR WinDOw" - not "go fuck yourselves FSG" - these 'FSG OUTers' or general FSG critics need to STFU.  They're embarrassing, spoilt & potentially damaging with their constant negativity & the biggest threat to our success on the field & bright future if they get their wish and FSG have enough off their ungrateful, aggressive, unreasonable, cunty behaviour.

We're top of the league by the way, anyone who is still a FSG critic (you're probably a bellend). 

It's a good job your pet hate isn't people who flounce off. 

Oh and fsg are cunts. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3