You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

5 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Don't get the Mane hate myself. Tries his hardest every game and the fact he usually misses one or two means he's in the right positions. Firmino is certainly a longer term worry,not just injury wise.

I love Sadio but he had one of those games yesterday where he couldnt trap a bad of cement. Thought he was very fortunate not to get hooked when he's been subbed playing a lot better.

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I love Sadio but he had one of those games yesterday where he couldnt trap a bad of cement. Thought he was very fortunate not to get hooked when he's been subbed playing a lot better.

But Mane shouldnt carry that can alone,at least 5 or 6 players were out of sorts including Salah. If we can play so badly and draw against Chelsea we are not far off.

Honestly baffled at some of these comments. We won our first two matches without getting out of third gear, both Mane and Bobby have scored in  those games, then we get held to a draw by the CL winners with 10 men behind the ball and that...bodes badly? 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Honestly baffled at some of these comments. We won our first two matches without getting out of third gear, both Mane and Bobby have scored in  those games, then we get held to a draw by the CL winners with 10 men behind the ball and that...bodes badly? 

Agree with this. 

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Indeed. You’d think we are absolutely shite reading some of the stuff on here.

We’ll be there or thereabouts come May. Again.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Always the same knee jerkers.

1 hour ago, Brownie said:

Indeed. You’d think we are absolutely shite reading some of the stuff on here.

We’ll be there or thereabouts come May. Again.

I don’t want to be thereabouts, they rely on keeping us thereabouts as it keeps some people happy and gives a belief that we are just short. 

I want us to be right in the conversation of winning trophies, important trophies, every year- just like this club should be about 

6 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

I don’t want to be thereabouts, they rely on keeping us thereabouts as it keeps some people happy and gives a belief that we are just short. 

I want us to be right in the conversation of winning trophies, important trophies, every year- just like this club should be about 

That’s exactly what I meant.

14 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

I think that's exactly what 'there or thereabouts' means.

51 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

I get what you are both saying, but I hear people being happy with thereabouts. 

to me, that means just that not necessarily winning 

You do realise that we won the League and Champions League in the last couple of years? And also finished 2nd in both too, within the last 3-4.

The fuck are you on about mate?

On 19/08/2021 at 11:07, aRdja said:

Which squad from Moore’s era could rival the current one?

The team with Beardsley, Barnes, Aldridge, Houghton etc was dreamy.

On 19/08/2021 at 07:26, Daisy said:

We could have done everything that FSG has done with David Moores and probably not had so many stupid gaffs along the way. 

I missed this little comic gem last week.

On 19/08/2021 at 07:44, Jose Jones said:

The David Moores who was chairman for 16 years, couldn't even keep a season ticket list in order, and then sold the club to Hicks and Gillett?  Has there been a more "stupid gaff" in the whole history of the club?

The stadium developments were botched and the least said about the playing side - the failed managerial appointments, the woeful league finishes, the paucity of trophies - the better. 

10 hours ago, Brownie said:

You do realise that we won the League and Champions League in the last couple of years? And also finished 2nd in both too, within the last 3-4.

The fuck are you on about mate?

2nd is nowhere mate, not for a club like ours.

I don't think we've shown enough ambition to be there and not just thereabouts - I get some are happy with " thereabouts" ( not necessarily you ) I'm not.  Whilst it keeps the season exciting, finishing 2nd does fuck all for me 

15 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

2nd is nowhere mate, not for a club like ours.

I don't think we've shown enough ambition to be there and not just thereabouts - I get some are happy with " thereabouts" ( not necessarily you ) I'm not.  Whilst it keeps the season exciting, finishing 2nd does fuck all for me 

Would you sack a manager if a club finishes second? You have to be there or thereabouts to get there.

17 hours ago, Section_31 said:

But..but..but

9 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I missed this little comic gem last week.

The stadium developments were botched and the least said about the playing side - the failed managerial appointments, the woeful league finishes, the paucity of trophies - the better. 

We could have done everything that FSG has done with David Moores and probably not had so many stupid gaffs along the way. 

Absolute cracker that