You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

It's getting to the point where you can't defend them. We are constantly being outset by most of the league and if not for Klopp we'd still be around 7th or 8th. Once he goes they'll be properly exposed. 

They've had an easy ride the past 18 months as there's been bo fans. That's all changed now and they want to have a good look at the treatment cunt and aids got after trying to screw thr club over. 

If Shaq and Philips go out without any incomings serious questions need to be asked. 

BTW who are we selling next year? Seem to be running out of deadwood to flog.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Haha, no they don't.

Ha ha yes they do. That money should be reinvested.

You get the feeling in here sometimes the limit of our ambition is to simply exist. Thats not what this Club is about. I don't give a flying fuck about what others are spending, but this team needs some fresh blood across the team whether they are 10m, 20, or 40 mill players.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Ha ha yes they do. That money should be reinvested.

You get the feeling in here sometimes the limit of our ambition is to simply exist. Thats not what this Club is about. I don't give a flying fuck about what others are spending, but this team needs some fresh blood across the team whether they are 10m, 20, or 40 mill players.

"Serious questions", though? Serious questions? Yeah, nah.

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

We'll have all the players we didn't sell this year, plus Chamberlain, keita, davies and 2 X Williams. 

Wont get much for that lot. Our owners are starting to run out of options. I also think the strategy of selling one of our major assets to fund a rebuild has passed us by too.

28 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think he maybe over egging it a bit but I get the sentiment, we need to start looking to bring in youngerer up and coming players, dont care what value that can come in as a support act and try to displace the established stars. I'm happy to see how Elliott gets on and Jones but I feel we need more. Obviously would need to bomb out some of the boys that won't play.

42 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I agree, completely.

The questions should have been asked when Kenny was sacked for a telegenic novice.

We all had choices once, we made them and now we have to live with them.

1 minute ago, Kevin D said:

I agree, completely.

The questions should have been asked when Kenny was sacked for a telegenic novice.

Agreed. When it was revealed it was between BRodge and Bobby Brown Shoes for the job, we should have hounded them out.

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Agreed. When it was revealed it was between BRodge and Bobby Brown Shoes for the job, we should have hounded them out.

Post Shankly, there were ideas and principles we all claimed to be invested and then suddenly decided that was silly and old hat.

It's a lot more fun watching athletic millionaires in their 20s, who may or may not be here in a few years and discussing the negotiating prowess of board members. Just like my dad and his before him.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Wont get much for that lot. Our owners are starting to run out of options. I also think the strategy of selling one of our major assets to fund a rebuild has passed us by too.

Do you think it matters? If we don't sell any, we just won't add to the squad and go again with what we have. 

9 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

I don't agree. There was no one in the stands for that winless run and all those difficulties but they haven't been forgotten. If something like that happens again, I don't think the crowd will be too kind.

What do you think the likelihood of something like the worst home record in our history happening again is?

I'm going with... Not very likely at all.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, SlugTrail said:

we need to start looking to bring in youngerer up and coming players, dont care what value that can come in as a support act and try to displace the established stars. 

Jota was exactly that kind of signing. Konate may be too. Keita was probably intended as that, but it hasn't worked. 

8 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Yeah. Somebody should have started an anti-FSG thread when they sacked Kenny.

8 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Imagine if we had hounded them out in 2012. I bet the bestest owners in the world would have come racing to the rescue and we would have won 10 leagues and eleventy European cups by now.

• Upvote 1

I'm not saying we need to buy loads of players, but, I just saw that we've increased our revenue and commercial revenue to such an extent that last year, in the pandemic, we earned 20 million less than Utd?

Let's hope when the day comes we do need to replace Salah Mane and Firmino they've just been keeping their powder dry