You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

8 hours ago, Funkasy said:

I wonder where Forbes picked this number, who the appraiser actually was. It's been reasonably widely reported that the deal fsg have done with redbird values the club at $3bn

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I wonder where Forbes picked this number, who the appraiser actually was. It's been reasonably widely reported that the deal fsg have done with redbird values the club at $3bn

It all appears to be a load of bollocks.  Barcelona is worth $4.76 billion but Real Madrid is only $4.75 billion?  Give over.  They just made shit up. 

On 13/04/2021 at 07:40, Barrington Womble said:

$4.2bn = £3bn. 

8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I am aware of foreign exchange rates. But thanks, it's great to know you are too. 

Maybe you should check them then, because it seems a huge coincidence that they seem to explain the different valuations.

Unless of course, Forbes, an internationally renowned publication on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics, have got  their numbers wrong by >25% and you’re right. 

13 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Maybe you should check them then, because it seems a huge coincidence that they seem to explain the different valuations.

Unless of course, Forbes, an internationally renowned publication on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics, have got  their numbers wrong by >25% and you’re right. 

I didn't say Forbes were wrong you stalker. 

8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I didn't say Forbes were wrong you stalker. 

It certainly reads like your questioning the Forbes number, which looks to have a simple explanation to anybody who thought about it for a second. 

Stalker. Ha. If you stop posting shit, I’ll stop picking up on if.

The issue at the moment is you post an awful lot of shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

It certainly reads like your questioning the Forbes number, which looks to have a simple explanation to anybody who thought about it for a second. 

Stalker. Ha. If you stop posting shit, I’ll stop picking up on if.

The issue at the moment is you post an awful lot of shit.

You're a fucking tit. Stop replying to me and clogging the forum with your stalking. I'm sticking you on ignore. 

47 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

You're a fucking tit. Stop replying to me and clogging the forum with your stalking. I'm sticking you on ignore. 

I’m not the one questioning highly reputable publications. 

Direct quotes...

1) I wonder where Forbes picked this number.

2)  who the appraiser actually was.

Responses...

1) Picked? Like “picked from thin air”? Given they post numerous types of these articles every year, I’d assume, they’ve have done some sort of thorough analysis to come to that conclusion. 

2) Appraiser? Sounds like your questioning their integrity. Again, because the publication’s integrity is made up of these type of articles, I’d have said somebody would have checked these with the finest of tooth combs before publishing. 

I’ve offered a simple explanation as to why figures might differ. You’ve just insulted me. 

Whether I look bad in the process or not, I don’t care, but I hope the forum can finally start seeing through the shite you continually post.

Negative opinion passed off as fact, challenged, belittle credible source & make some more stuff up, challenged again, try and change the subject going back years hoping posters don’t remember that far back, challenged again, make up childish insults (Gobble / Stalker). Rinse and repeat.

Also see “‘We’re too lazy to negotiate”, “Nike didn’t make enough shirts”, “Sell to buy”, “Linda is a whore”, “FSG fiddle accounts” and other nonsensical accusations with no factual back up. 

Oh, and the poster who brings every single thread back to Anti-FSG, the irony of accusing me of clogging up the forum is outstanding. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Again, like with their previous efforts, I am not outraged, because I am not shocked. They bought the club to make as much money as possible, that is their one and only priority, everything else is irrelevant, this makes perfect sense from their point of view. 

This does not mean I agree with this just I understand exactly why they have done it. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Brownie said:

We need to get these cunts out, asap.

The problem is that the only buyers would be foreign billionaire businessmen with no ties to the club, who would want a return on their investment, probably by pushing for shit like European super leagues etc. 

It's shit, but we're either stuck with them, or stuck with somebody the same or worse.

2 minutes ago, Aventus said:

The problem is that the only buyers would be foreign billionaire businessmen with no ties to the club, who would want a return on their investment, probably by pushing for shit like European super leagues etc. 

It's shit, but we're either stuck with them, or stuck with somebody the same or worse.

Some model of fan ownership (like Bayern) is appealing to me but I have no idea if it's feesible.