You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

26 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Another FSG arselicking article in the Echo. This time telling everyone how clever they have been since 2016 with transfers mentioning the Coutinho money.  And how much better they have been than Man Utd. It's at least once a week they do an article about how clever Liverpool have been since 2016.

Yeah, but look what they did with the coutinho money. 

31 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Another FSG arselicking article in the Echo. This time telling everyone how clever they have been since 2016 with transfers mentioning the Coutinho money.  And how much better they have been than Man Utd. It's at least once a week they do an article about how clever Liverpool have been since 2016.

Look at this one. Fucking hell. 

FSG could repeat Thiago signing and frustrate Man Utd again

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fsg-could-repeat-thiago-alcantara-19950285#ICID=Android_LFCEchoNewsApp_AppShare

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Look at this one. Fucking hell. 

FSG could repeat Thiago signing and frustrate Man Utd again

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fsg-could-repeat-thiago-alcantara-19950285#ICID=Android_LFCEchoNewsApp_AppShare

Basically the same template of waffle about how great they are and we might sign Varane at the end of it. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

According to Sportico, last month RedBird acquired 30-40% stake in Wasserman (formerly Wasserman Media Group or WMG). 

As many Liverpool fans may have forgotten, Wasserman has represented a number of Liverpool players over the years, including Steven Gerrard, Michael Owen, and Jamie Carragher. Currently, Joe Gomez, Neco Williams, and Jordan Henderson are represented by Wasserman; other Premier League notables include Aymeric LaPorte, Jamie Vardy, John Stones, Rhian Brewster, and Harvey Barnes. Internationally, they represent Gio Reyna, Houssem Aouar, and Federico Valverde.

Thats it then lads, signing Gerrard, Owen and Carragher in the summer.

Nike can keep their Mbappe. 

21 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Basically the same template of waffle about how great they are and we might sign Varane at the end of it. 

I have to admit, I scoffed at that as well.

Plus, another injury plagued centre back.

I don't agree with the "rebuild" comments either. Anybody would think we're a team of OAP's by the way some are talking.

Does the squad need a bit of refreshing? I don't think anybody would disagree, but thats not a rebuild. As quite a few of us here have said, through the spine of the side needs looking at. A couple of quality <25 year olds players, replace those who aren't contributing with these new players with players who will and let them push the established first team players and if they perform better, the first team players become the squad players. 

Also, we have a few summers to do it. The main men are only 28-ish now. Hardly 35.

It's natural attrition. I don't see the difficulty in understanding it TBH.

A7523D56-ECD3-4AED-96BB-C5065BFE0F3D.jpeg

Revolutions mothaFUCKER. 

They acted far too late on a cb, but:

Alisson

Trent, vvd, gomez, robbo

Thiago, fab, henderson

Mane , salah, jota

wins the league. Buy a cb or 2, a CM, and a No 9 and we are back. 

We will still have a threadbare squad, but you can't have everything.

The likes of Koulibaly, Rice and Haaland would do it. Would be winning for a few years.  As one of the elite clubs, it is what we should be doing. 

Owners are always going to do the bare minimum especially with klopp in charge. 

Top 4 and Nike doesn't mean anything - owners don't want to buy unless we sell.

We need to add to what we have and shouldn't sell any of our main players especially not the stars.

9 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Is that opposite the Kenny stand car park? I might try to drive down to take a look. 

Also interesting the lights were on..I wonder that was going on? 

The car park next to the fanzone behind Anny Road. 

If you do, please tell. 

On 03/03/2021 at 06:17, Doctor Troy said:

Did they give FSG any credit for Keegan's sale to Hamburg and replacing him with Dalglish at a profit?

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Need a big summer from these, we won the champions league what did they do buy Adrian and Elliot.. awesome! don't use not qualifying for the champions league this year as a financial excuse because even when we win the whole fucking thing the club does the absolute minimum.

This is exactly how I see it going myself. Without CL or European football at all I dont believe Klopp will have much of a budget and will have to sell to buy,again. The problem is that our fringe players wont fetch much in this market so I think one or two big fish will have to be sacrificed.

What will happen is with no Europe they will see it as an excuse to trim the squad right down. 

But if you are a shit team no one pays top money for your shit cast offs. 

Michael Edwards suddenly going to realise he's not such a fucking genius after all. The cunt

• Upvote 1