You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

We should have got Saka in the summer. He was available on a free transfer. My Arsenal mate was shitting his kecks when he heard about our interest. Apparently he was interested to come here. His wage demands were probably to high for our cheapskate owners. The lad is going to be immense. Dropped the ball bigtime on that one.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Didnt they lay a load of FIAT workers off to pay for Ronaldo though?. They are always looking for free transfers like Rabiot and Ramsey so they can sell them on. Plus they got Cuadrado on some mad 2 year loan. 

Dont get me wrong, they're a bunch of twats too. Just pointing out that FSG are the most miserly of misers even compared to that lot.

22 minutes ago, Jennings said:

FSG’s have been good owners. Strange decision not to get a CB though. 
In a similar way Kloppo is ace too. Strange decisions on subs though. 
I can’t overlook the great things FSG have done, just cos they won’t buy a CB. 

If not doing so means we regress back to where we were when Klopp came - out of European Cup and scrapping around in the UEFA Cup then I personally feel they deserve all the criticism, anger and stick that will come their way.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

If not doing so means we regress back to where we were when Klopp came - out of European Cup and scrapping around in the UEFA Cup then I personally feel they deserve all the criticism, anger and stick that will come their way.

We need a defence back and a goal strike reserve guy. It’s obvious.

9 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

We need a defence back and a goal strike reserve guy. It’s obvious.

The whole centre half thing is bewildering....literally unfathomable how we are acting - well not acting.

Even the echo is getting stuck in now.

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

The whole centre half thing is bewildering....literally unfathomable how we are acting - well not acting.

Even the echo is getting stuck in now.

As you say see how they go in the Europa? They are cutting off their nose to spite their face or know something we don’t.

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

James Pearce saying the players and staff can't believe we haven't bought a defender. 

That's pretty telling coming from him, as I would assume the 'club' reporters for The Athletic have to do everything they can to stay in favour with their assigned club to ensure continued access to interviews, behind the scenes stuff etc. It would appear management are as bemused as players by it.