You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

23 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I think that when we get sodomised on Thursday things will come to a head

Thing is if matip plays we will probably be OK. 

Then next week matip gets injured and we are fucked and it's too late. 

Not that FSG would do anything even if spurs do bum us the cunts

4 hours ago, Halcyon Days said:

I did say hopefully he stays but if he wants off then see you later. Same with any player, no?

Hang on , how do we know it's all about money ? And if so why single him out?He gives his all every minute he plays . 

Yeah a massive summer spree ahead

Until the summer then it will be without Champions League football we cannot attract the type of player good enough 

or

We go on a massive spree like the one after selling Suarez and replacing big players with unproven talent happy to sign for a bigger club without champions league football, funded by the sales of big price players wanting to leave

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I dont think he is being a prick. If you cant live on wage,or you want more than a wage about 95% of the planet will never see in their lives then its the player who is a prick.

Yeah , in an ideal world footballers would play for fun ,- but let's not pretend he's the only player on big money here or anywhere else and his wages are payed by a highly profitable business , of which he is an integral part. 

As I said earlier , who knows it's all about money? Length of contract perhaps but who knows? 

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Hang on , how do we know it's all about money ? And if so why single him out?He gives his all every minute he plays . 

The original question was can Barcelona afford him in their current financial meltdown so not sure how that’s me singling him out. I love Gini and want him to stay but if the contract we’ve offered and he’s turned down by the way isn’t good enough then good luck in Spain.  What’s so hard to understand?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Yeah , in an ideal world footballers would play for fun ,- but let's not pretend he's the only player on big money here or anywhere else and his wages are payed by a highly profitable business , of which he is an integral part. 

As I said earlier , who knows it's all about money? Length of contract perhaps but who knows? 

I have no sympathy with any footballer who isnt honest with the fans no matter who he plays for. I'm not saying its about the money(it might be,it might not) its just the deceit. He's going,we know it,he knows it and there is a good chance it is about the money too. We are current League and World Club Champions so why would you leave if not for more money? I admit that Wijnaldum is not alone in this but its why I have little interest in anything other than the 90 minutes as the game is rotten to the core. Owners,players,agents,I have little time for any of them whoever they play for. At least Rushie was honest when he went to Juve in 87 and said it was about the money and the fans wished him well because of his honesty.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

I'm sure Wijnaldum will get an offer from Juventus as they love a freebie the tight fucking twats. They make FSG look like drunken sailors on whore leave who've been overpaid 3 months wages in one go. 

The same Juventus that spent 100 million on Ronaldo followed by 80 odd million on Dr Ligt the following season and 70 million on Arthur this season? That Juventus? Wish our owners were tight cunts like theirs.

But yeah wouldn't be surprised to see him end up there or at another Italian side.

1 hour ago, Herp McDerp said:

The same Juventus that spent 100 million on Ronaldo followed by 80 odd million on Dr Ligt the following season and 70 million on Arthur this season? That Juventus? Wish our owners were tight cunts like theirs.

But yeah wouldn't be surprised to see him end up there or at another Italian side.

They only paid €10m for Arthur.

9 hours ago, Judge said:

Half of the season played, and we find ourselves behind Moyes in the table. Great. Let us by all means not fix this with a new CB.

089BCFC3-E49C-46F4-830E-61328F94C381.jpeg

There’s no such thing as instant chemistry, or instant success. There’s always an adjustment period, which we’re going thru right now.The players are adjusting & reading the new relationships of the new positioning of certain players. With half a season to play we have far more potential than at least 2 teams above us. Maybe more. Spurs always choke. West Ham? They have zero experience of closing out a season for European cup football. They’ll choke. We can moan and complain about lack of points but we’ve actually only conceded 3 goals in the last 6 league games and we still have the 3rd best goal difference. Matip and Hendo are not far away from returning.

I say we’ve got 4th w/o much effort, and although Leicester look good, they have been up and down all season.

Us, City and one of either Utd & Leicester. That’s my call for top three, but don’t ask me to sort the order.

12 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

There’s no such thing as instant chemistry, or instant success. There’s always an adjustment period, which we’re going thru right now.The players are adjusting & reading the new relationships of the new positioning of certain players. With half a season to play we have far more potential than at least 2 teams above us. Maybe more. Spurs always choke. West Ham? They have zero experience of closing out a season for European cup football. They’ll choke. We can moan and complain about lack of points but we’ve actually only conceded 3 goals in the last 6 league games and we still have the 3rd best goal difference. Matip and Hendo are not far away from returning.

I say we’ve got 4th w/o much effort, and although Leicester look good, they have been up and down all season.

Us, City and one of either Utd & Leicester. That’s my call for top three, but don’t ask me to sort the order.

You sound like people who were proclaiming we would walk the league again at the start of the season 

4 hours ago, aRdja said:

They only paid €10m for Arthur.

Yeah they paid 70m for Arthur, and Barcelona paid 60m for Pjanic. Dated the transfers so that Barcelona make profit in one window, and so that Juventus chop up their transfer fee over four years. 

Barcelona did the same with Valencia with a pair of keepers. 

7 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

Didnt they lay a load of FIAT workers off to pay for Ronaldo though?. They are always looking for free transfers like Rabiot and Ramsey so they can sell them on. Plus they got Cuadrado on some mad 2 year loan.