You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

33 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

These twats are going to ruin the best thing thats happened to them since they got their greasy, hotdog selling, foam finger wearing grubby paws on this club. 

They've spent fuck all since Klopp has been here and come out with excuse after excuse not to spend the money. Same thing happened with the red sox if I think right. They ein one world series, FSG give it the biggun and its been downhill since then. 

Fuckers are first in line though when it comes to European super leagues and reshaping English football. 

They've won 4 World Series. 

• Upvote 1

I think it’s more than fair to criticise the owners this window. We have a clear need and the manager clearly wants reinforcements so should be backed. It’s a shambles from the owners, even if it is in uncertain times and they’re financially responsible owners, but this is too far into skinflint territory. What it’s not fair to do is pretend they’ve been terrible owners or that they haven’t had much success or they’ve spent fuck all. That’s not an opinion, it’s wrong. Reality doesn’t bend just because you’re pissed off. Same with those, if they even exist, who defend this winter. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

They clearly have spent fuck all though, that's not an opinion. 

We have one of the lowest net spends and one of the highest amounts of profit in the league over five years. I'd say that's fairly conclusive proof of spending fuck all. 

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Daisy said:

They clearly have spent fuck all though, that's not an opinion. 

We have one of the lowest net spends and one of the highest amounts of profit in the league over five years. I'd say that's fairly conclusive proof of spending fuck all. 

That’s because you’re a clueless fucking idiot who can’t count. 

• Upvote 1

Our net spend is that low over the years theyve been here they should be able to provide funds at times when the team desperately needs it like now. Klopp has said we 100 percent need a centreback but he doesn't cry when he doesnt get what he wants. Theyve the means to help this side and they won't. The club doesn't exist beyond its financial reports. I wouldn't mind but its funds going into their own business. They lose nothing unless they don't trust those they have employed to spend it properly.

So are we still going to have to sit on here and discuss ad nauseam about whether or not our owners are a bunch of tight cunts? Because you'd have to be a total moron to think they aren't.

This window has vindicated a lot of people's suspicions over the past three years. 

Some frank home truths from Klopp who says:
*He strongly recommended signing c/half
*Was told no money by Liverpool owners
*They will not change stance on signings despite poor form
*He won't 'cry like a baby' because he doesn’t get what he wants

If I buy an asset for 300 million, and that asset is at least breaking even year to year due to its excellent performance, and that asset is now worth 2 billon after 7 years, then ye know maybe I should throw in a bit of cash to keep it going? 

It's not like my investment hasn't a 600% increase in value or anything. 

Cunts

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, KevieG said:

If I buy an asset for 300 million, and that asset is at least breaking even year to year due to its excellent performance, and that asset is now worth 2 billon after 7 years, then ye know maybe I should throw in a bit of cash to keep it going? 

It's not like my investment hasn't a 600% increase in value or anything. 

Cunts

Watch out, you'll have people start pulling out the financial results over the last five years to try convince you that we are actually on the brink of bankruptcy. 

29 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Our net spend is that low over the years....

With respect, our net spend is comparable with other big clubs...

Liverpool – £107.58m

Last 5 seasons Purchased Gross Sold Nett Per Season
1 Stoke City £177.2 M £75.5 M £101.7 M  

• Upvote 4

They don't have to put their own money in. They can just increase our rolling credit facility if the decreased revenues mean there's nothing there now. And would a loan center half even cost anything? Gomez was injured on international duty, so the fa (or the fa insurers or however it works) have been paying a large slice of his wages since. It's just those cunts in Boston have seen those insurance payments as some claw back because they didn't sell gruijic, Phillips and Wilson. 

• Upvote 1

Are we in danger of the trust between Jurgen and the owners being broken? If that does happen it won't end well. As said above they have significantly increased the value of their investment. Now is the time to actually back the boss to keep us riding high. But they've shown absolutely no form for that. What's the plan to keep us at the top challenging. Pot luck. 

1 hour ago, Freddo said:

Are we in danger of the trust between Jurgen and the owners being broken? If that does happen it won't end well. As said above they have significantly increased the value of their investment. Now is the time to actually back the boss to keep us riding high. But they've shown absolutely no form for that. What's the plan to keep us at the top challenging. Pot luck. 

I don't think so, that's why klopp said it's always been like this. He has always known the situation, he works with it. Nothing changes. The only thing that changes is in the past klopp has been able to apply some smoke and mirrors when asked about new signings because the failings of the squad management were less glaring. Klopp realises only the biggest fsg fan boys would buy the idea he doesn't want a centre back (but a read here shows there's strangely still plenty of them). So he's applying a bit of honesty to our set up because there is nowhere to go - what type of a manager wouldn't want a centre half? Who'd believe he didn't? Litterally nothing has changed. It's always been obvious if you wanted to see it. Now it's obvious even if you don't want to see it, so klopp has found no need to hide it anymore. But as he said, nothing has changed, it's always been like this - his entire career, not just LFC. 

There is absolutely no way this changes klopps relationship, he just gets on with it. He slipped something in a couple of weeks back in a press conference about the target being top 4. There's your reality and he's happy with that. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Numero said:

That’s because you’re a clueless fucking idiot who can’t count. 

Now now, imagine it's been tough for you. Kind of like when some people thought Jimmy Saville was actually helping disadvantaged kids and turns out he was sticking his cock up their arse. 

Difficult to come to terms with 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Now now, imagine it's been tough for you. Kind of like when some people thought Jimmy Saville was actually helping disadvantaged kids and turns out he was sticking his cock up their arse. 

Difficult to come to terms with 

What? Yes, having been right all along I feel it very ashamed. Utter prick. 

32 minutes ago, Trojan1892 said:

No money for a transfer we really need in a CB and today the pictures are circulating of the FOURTH kit that’s being released, you couldn’t make it up, set of cunts.

Good old FSG generating revenue to not spend any of it. 

Expect another commercial partner announcement with the usual nonsense of it giving the club more financial muscle to compete. 

Not giving when he asks for it in a fucking crisis situation the money he wants to the man who has brought the club what he has over last two seasons is absolutely fucking disgraceful and - as someone who has largely given them the benefit of the doubt I am now of the view that they can fucking do one, they have decided to probably (barring another Klopp miracle) give up our extremely hard won crown as champions because they won't back the man who is the best thing that has ever happened to them.

Fuck off.

• Upvote 1

They can shove that 4th kit right up their arse. Fucking state of it and they have the audacity to try and fleece the fans while not spending and fucking penny on players for the past 3 windows. And before anyone talks about Jota and Thiago they were bought by selling players in the summer. If we hadn't of sold Brewster and Lovren we wouldn't have signed either of them.

These twats are going full on Hicks and Gillett

PR bullshit as they know there are no fans in the ground to call these cunts out. 

Next will be Klopp being told to concentrate on coaching the team. 30 years to win our title back and these cunts have brainwashed some fans to give up on this season by January and hand the title back with not so much as a fight.

They are fucking losers and have taken this club for a ride. 

• Upvote 2

I also have been somewhat reluctant to overly criticise the current owners, especially as it wasn’t too long ago that Hicks and Gillet were doing their best to ruin us, and they came along and acquired us to take us out of that shite.

Now though, after Klopp has said publicly that he let it be known that a centre half would be required, and got fucked off, they deserve to be pulled about why it is exactly they can’t afford for us to buy what Klopp wants, after all, he’s brought about as much financial success on the pitch as has been possible over the last 3 years as you can get.

I don’t want to switch on the TV to find Klopp has walked because they wouldn’t back him when he feels we needed strengthening.

Maybe it’s time SOS or similar got in touch and let it be known there’s growing disquiet amongst the troops.

2 hours ago, coachpotato said:

I also have been somewhat reluctant to overly criticise the current owners, especially as it wasn’t too long ago that Hicks and Gillet were doing their best to ruin us, and they came along and acquired us to take us out of that shite.

Now though, after Klopp has said publicly that he let it be known that a centre half would be required, and got fucked off, they deserve to be pulled about why it is exactly they can’t afford for us to buy what Klopp wants, after all, he’s brought about as much financial success on the pitch as has been possible over the last 3 years as you can get.

I don’t want to switch on the TV to find Klopp has walked because they wouldn’t back him when he feels we needed strengthening.

Maybe it’s time SOS or similar got in touch and let it be known there’s growing disquiet amongst the troops.

I don't see any need for any of that. It's all part of the same plan they've been doing for the last 10 years. There's nothing new here aside from the fact we've been hit with 2 long term injuries to players in the same position - which just happens to be a position this summer we decided to gamble with in order to stop gambling at left back. We've been running the squad on a series of gambles for years. We even went into a season with milner as our left back FFS. If people were happy with what's gone in the last 10 years, you should be happy now. It's the same strategy. No different to when Henry was a trader. You make a gamble 10 times and if it pays off 7, you'll be profitable. This is just one of the times the gamble went the wrong way. 

I think I am one of the most vocal people against the owners on here. We are not in the same jeopardy as we were under H&G, it's just we invest at about the same levels as we did in the early 2000s when houllier was the manager and revenes were about 30% of what they are now. I've been saying for as long as anyone was willing to listen, we have the same operating model as arsenal. It's ace when you have a good manager and it's going right. It's pretty shit when it's not. Our fans broadly seem pretty happy with that or were till this month. There was no need to do H&G style demos last month, I'm pretty sure there's not now. 

However, all the social media types should rightly be calling them out. And if this is the 1st time it's occured to you that klopp has been doing this with one hand tied behind his back, well good you've seen the light, bitch and moan to fsg on social media as that's one of the few things they're afraid of. But it won't be a fight anyone will win now, because they'll use their lackies in the press to push the story we're just spoilt bastards at a time when the world is struggling with covid. 

Watch this next week, there'll be loads of stories about how hard the pandemic has hit us. It's as predictable as an Everton BMD story after a Liverpool win, Everton lose weekend. 

• Upvote 3