You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

10 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Well, we're playing one of the shittest teams in the league tonight, with forwards with fuck all pace, so if he does have even the tiniest slither of faith in Williams and Phillips they'll both be starting this evening.

Recoils in horror 

9 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

That's pretty much my take on it.  

It doesn't even have to be one of the hugely expensive names people like to bandy about; there's got to be a Klavan-level signing out there.  Something like that would at least help me sleep at night.

Someone like Klavan wouldn't address the problem we have though. He was pretty shit. Taking any old centre back still puts us in the same situation we are in playing either Phillips or Williams. We'd still have to set up trying not to expose them to a high line which is not changing until either Van Dijk or Gomez are back. 

2 hours ago, RobbieOR said:

Someone like Klavan wouldn't address the problem we have though. He was pretty shit. Taking any old centre back still puts us in the same situation we are in playing either Phillips or Williams. We'd still have to set up trying not to expose them to a high line which is not changing until either Van Dijk or Gomez are back. 

Exactly, a Klavan or Caulker (previous "stop gaps") coming straight into the team would worry me more than Williams or Phillips who've been training with the team for months.

We need a really really good CB this window, not just anyone.

7 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

Well, we're playing one of the shittest teams in the league tonight, with forwards with fuck all pace, so if he does have even the tiniest slither of faith in Williams and Phillips they'll both be starting this evening.

Hard to believe it would be both. One or the other,I imagine. Philips would be my guess.

Klopp on transfer window: "These decisions are not mine. I cannot decide if we do something. It is not something I am thinking about. This group can do better, that is what I am thinking about. 90% of what the boys did is still there. 10% is not. We work on that."

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

There's nothing remarkable about that quote.

If Klopp does want to do something (we of course don't know if he does) and they aren't willing to back him then that is worrying.

The man who has brought them the european cup and the league title deserves to be backed if he has said he wants backing with a signing.

My gut feel is he has and he isn't being backed and that is not good.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

If Klopp does want to do something (we of course don't know if he does) and they aren't willing to back him then that is worrying.

The man who has brought them the european cup and the league title deserves to be backed if he has said he wants backing with a signing.

My gut feel is he has and he isn't being backed and that is not good.

If Klopp jibs it in because of these hedge fund cunts I'm starting a pirate fleet with @Nightcat and we're going to hunt these superyacht twats down. 

• Upvote 1