You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

We won the CL and signed nobody. 

We won the league and had to sell to buy. 

We're signing no one this window. 

It will be the same in the summer with the "Virgil and Gomez will be like new signings". Well lose Gini and the same old tired excuses will be rolled out.  

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Moo said:

Come the close of the window there will still be people saying it is Klopp's choice to play most of the season with a quarter of one centre half and a depleted midfield.

4 minutes ago, Moo said:

Sarcasm?

I am raging, but trying not to be accused of scoring points. I want us to win every FUCKING game we play. I admit at times it is best I am not allowed near the financial side of a football club, but to try and say our poor form is not down to the fact that we don't have a fit CB is fucking outrageous.

I posted before the WBA game, I was feeling negative, and got accused of hoping we would do badly, so I could say I told you so, by what I would call an apologist. We did badly, but weirdly as a Liverpool fan I was upset that we did badly. 

I am upset we did badly today, I hoped we could win despite the owners, but I don't believe we can win the league unless we buy a CB (at least one), if I am wrong I will be delighted and will dance and sing and still believe we win despite FSG not because of them.  

6 minutes ago, Judge said:

Yep, it is fucking criminal. We surrender the throne without a fight. 

One transfer will change it all, but they refuse to make it. I will never forgive them for this.

5th place, 4 points behind City, and even behind Everton when this round is finished. It is a fucking crisis, and the ones who don`t see it have their heads well up the arses.

Tried to get away with it on a shoestring and couldn't, reluctantly started spending money and it worked, stop spending money now it doesn't. Deffo something in this spending cash idea.

5 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

It will be the same in the summer with the "Virgil and Gomez will be like new signings". Well lose Gini and the same old tired excuses will be rolled out.  

Thiago will be the gini replacement but it'll get brushed umder the carpet the over rated Thiago is apparently the reason why we have three centre backs. 

• Downvote 1

The rush to put 100% of the blame for the current situation on FSG is laughable. FSG are far from perfect (gini contract) but they spent decently on Jotta and Thaigo. They aren't responsible for our injury crisis which is just bad luck (apart from the injury to Jota which is Klopp's fault for playing him in a game that didn't matter). 

I'm not surprised, the blame is going to go where people need it to go and if you are the whipping boy de jour your out of luck, but a lot of what has happened is incredibly bad luck and some terrible officiating at the start of the season.

Also, Klopp and the coaching staff need to be assigned a percentage of blame >0%. FGG don't coach our forward line. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

There is no point getting angry or wound up. I don't any more. Nothing will ever change.

We won the title despite these tight cunts owners, not because of them. I said this in the summer and got slated for it.

Klopp, love the guy to death and for bringing us the title, but he's never in a rush to sign players (or get rid of the shite ones). Every transfer window is an opportunity to improve your squad. I could list all the players that should have been shown the door well before they did. I could write several paragraphs listing all, but there's no fucking point.

Multiple transfer windows have been and gone where we've done fuck all. Squads constantly need evolving and freshening up.

He's ideal for FSG because of the above, that he's never in a rush to bring in players.

Even if Klopp wanted to bring in a centre back, he could have brought one in on loan. Loan players have always been my argument to FSG being tight cunts.

Remember when we were going to sign a left back during a summer transfer window and we didn't? Milner ended up playing there. Same again this season. Square pegs in round holes.

I honestly think we'd have won more trophies if Klopp showed more urgency in the transfer market.

13 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Tried to get away with it on a shoestring and couldn't, reluctantly started spending money and it worked, stop spending money now it doesn't. Deffo something in this spending cash idea.

Not buying is not the worst case scenario.

The worst case scenario is buying a replacement and the player getting injured. Jota. Thiago. VVD. Alison. 

new players are not immune to injury, sadly.

4 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

Not buying is not the worst case scenario.

The worst case scenario is buying a replacement and the player getting injured. Jota. Thiago. VVD. Alison. 

new players are not immune to injury, sadly.

So, what are you saying? That there is no point in signing new players because they might get injured?

12 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

The rush to put 100% of the blame for the current situation on FSG is laughable. FSG are far from perfect (gini contract) but they spent decently on Jotta and Thaigo. They aren't responsible for our injury crisis which is just bad luck (apart from the injury to Jota which is Klopp's fault for playing him in a game that didn't matter). 

I'm not surprised, the blame is going to go where people need it to go and if you are the whipping boy de jour your out of luck, but a lot of what has happened is incredibly bad luck and some terrible officiating at the start of the season.

Also, Klopp and the coaching staff need to be assigned a percentage of blame >0%. FGG don't coach our forward line. 

I am not very impressed that they use money from player sales to actually buy new players. I think it is an obvious thing to do.

Just now, Judge said:

So, what are you saying? That there is no point in signing new players because they might get injured?

Put it this way, nothing comes cheap in January, and it’s hard to know what you’re getting in terms of resistance to injury.

I saw enough today, to recognise that we created opportunities going forward with our midfield, whilst remaining solid at the back.

Do you not think that if Klopp was pleading for players, we’d not buy them? Cut the Boss some slack. He know’s what he’s doing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

They carry on like this and Klopp won't see out his contract 

That thought has crossed my mind lately.

Klopp is good but asking him to win titles with literally no central defence for most of a season isn't possible. 

This should have been sorted as soon as Gomez got crocked

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Don't worry, all is well. We already have Gini's replacement. We're so fucking brilliant at everything, we got his replacement a year early. 

1 hour ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Come on, stop it. They spent decently on Jota and thiago? To sign thiago, they had to sell a lad who for the last 2 summers we were told we couldn't sign a striker because we'd block his path and he was the future of football. Personally I always thought he looked shite when I saw him, but thought give the club the benefit that they thought he could play. But here's the thing - he was never an option, it was always a grift to build his reputation and sell him for a vast amount. It's paid for thiago. Smart business and all that, but it's not like Henry had to sell a share in his yacht to finance it. LFC financed it with or without those cunts in Boston. And to find his wages we let lallana go.

And Jota? To get him we had to let another kid go to pay the 1st installment. We've won everything there is to win in the last few years and all that has brought us in terms of ability to buy player is what we can sell. 

Here's the bottom line, we've actually invested less than when the cunts were first here and sthey were tight fisted twats then. And why? Because they want to do this redball shit. Any company going through a take over or share offering or whatever has the same issue. Cut costs now as it impacts how much of your business you give away. And because MLB are dragging their heals and won't let this sale through because of billy beanes continued involvement with the A's, then LFC continues to struggle by without a fucking centre back. But it's alright, blame it on covid, and January, and klopp doesn't like to buy and it'll hamper the progress of the lads who can't get past our midfielders into the the team. It's like being owned by Boris fucking Johnson and his gang of cunts. 

• Upvote 7

I think the net spend while Klopp has been here is something like £104m. We get outspent by all the teams in the top 8. 

We won the CL after funding VVD and the keeper with the sale of Coutinho. Then what do we do?. Tell Klopp that there's bills to pay and he just gets to buy two teenagers and a shite back up keeper that costs nothing. 

We then buy Minamino because he's dirt cheap rather than Haaland who wasn't that expensive.

We won the league by flogging the team to death. Also, I'm sick of the clubs attitude to the domestic cups simply because we haven't got a big enough squad. We should try to compete for everything. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

We’re using the excuse that great players won’t sign for us because we can’t guarantee them minutes.

This creates 2 problems for us, 1, the first 11 know there’s no threat to their place and 2, if theres an injury the drop off in quality is massive. 

We’ve done great winning everything in sight on a tight budget but I can’t remember any team being as financially worse off as us after getting to 3 European finals, regular top 4 and then finally winning the league. 

Im hoping Klopp was calling them out by stealth the other day when he was praising the mancs for backing the little goblin the other day.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

There's no need to re-litigate everything they haven't done in the past. It's in poor faith as we've done what essentially the goal was which is win big trophies.

But it's undoubtedly bullshit that we aren't signing anybody now. There's just no excuse.

Why is it only bad now? They've been at it since they arrived pretty much. Certainly since they hired Rodgers, which is actually why they hired him as they wanted a manager who wouldn't demand money. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Red74 said:

We’re using the excuse that great players won’t sign for us because we can’t guarantee them minutes.

This creates 2 problems for us, 1, the first 11 know there’s no threat to their place and 2, if theres an injury the drop off in quality is massive. 

We’ve done great winning everything in sight on a tight budget but I can’t remember any team being as financially worse off as us after getting to 3 European finals, regular top 4 and then finally winning the league. 

Im hoping Klopp was calling them out by stealth the other day when he was praising the mancs for backing the little goblin the other day.

Its absolutely ridiculous. 

Imagine Marine going on 4 decent FA  cup runs for in a row, getting TV money and still crying poverty in relation to the teams around them. Saying they can't compete with Prescot Cables because they have bills to pay. 

We earnt the most TV money in the PL, we always sold out games pre Covid, we sell to buy, have one of the biggest fanbase in the world, get lucrative sponsorship deals yet still say there's no money. 

They may run the club well in a business sense but their obsession with avoiding spending money and being "clever" along with their propaganda ministers at the Echo drives me fucking mad.

• Upvote 2