You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

13 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Verb you know what i mean! Scotland only has two teams competing and the Bundesliga only has two teams that go for the main trophies. i wasn't comparing the quality of the players per se.

I know mate, believe me I feel your pain. Could be a difficult time if we don’t bring another 2 players in.

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

Every worried you might have a heart attack watching us when you are in your sixties? Imagine watching that yesterday as an OAP!

I’m 53 in December and it never use to bother me watching us, yesterday was awful as the knives were being sharpened across the red top rags. We need to be at it at Chelsea that is for certain mate. I reckon 85/87 points could win it this year.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I’m 53 in December and it never use to bother me watching us, yesterday was awful as the knives were being sharpened across the red top rags. We need to be at it at Chelsea that is for certain mate. I reckon 85/87 points could win it this year.

Definitely agree. I just don't to see Jurgen get knifed by the press I think they would love nothing more than to tear him down if things go west and he's worked so hard.

3 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Salah, Mane, Firmino, Wijnaldum and Van Dijk are all approaching 30 in the next two seasons.

What age was Coutinho when we sold him? 26? All our best players are about 27/28 and their combined transfer value is probably ten times that of Coutinho. If we need to buy new players I'm sure they could be sold and replacements bought in.

No need to get your knickers in a twist.

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Cheek of the fucking speccy twat. I’f we’re an investment then fuck off with your cakes and pictures of trophies. That stuff has fuck all to do with investors. Go and count your fucking yachts.

Genuinely no idea what he has done to get that response from you, mate. I generally ignore the hard of thinking who bleat on about it relentlessly, but you're definitely not in that category. What is it that has fucked you off so much? 

• Downvote 1