You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

41 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Melissa Reddy’s article on the state of some clubs fan bases today. 

A number of posters on here so take a long hard read of this because she’s referring to you.

Awaiting predictable “But she has an annoying voice” response.

What a load of bollocks. Transfers are supposed to be fun? Transfer windows only are “fun” if your team signs boss players.

18 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

What a load of bollocks. Transfers are supposed to be fun? Transfer windows only are “fun” if your team signs boss players.

It's just so patronising. Anyone who wants the club to capitalise on its position as world champions and premier league champions is implied to be a spoilt brat. 

30 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

What do you mean? Are you not having fun watching our primary targets and manager's hand-picked choices going to rival PL clubs? I personally baked a cake when Werner and Havertz donned their new Chelsea kit.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

What do you mean? Are you not having fun watching our primary target's and manager's hand-picked choices going to rival PL clubs? I personally baked a cake when Werner and Havertz donned their new Chelsea kit.

I’m hoping that we won’t make any major signings and that our lack of transfer activity will come back to haunt us. We’ve been absolutely boss for two or three seasons now and that is more than enough. I long for the days of mediocrity and a thriving FF. I won’t allow myself to get carried away but I’m quietly confident and have party poppers and silly string at the ready.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’m hoping that we won’t make any major signings and that our lack of transfer activity will come back to haunt us. We’ve been absolutely boss for two or three seasons now and that is more than enough. I long for the days of mediocrity and a thriving FF. I won’t allow myself to get carried away but I’m quietly confident and have party poppers and silly string at the ready.

The Halcyon days of Woy 

So I see they wheeled out the three stooges again of Pearce, Reddy and Gorst in full force defence mode this afternoon, following the Swiss rambles shitty post. (i mean he already posted something similar a few weeks ago so why post again, unless he was asked to?).

It just gets more pathetic by the minute, and if it wasn't obvious before, it is now blatant, that those plebs are just running stuff out of the Club when told too. Theres not a shred of objectivity about any of them.

The worst bit is though, is that the Club just mugs off the supporters and treats them like they are fucking idiots. Its just the latest in a long line over the years. And the last thing the fanbase are, of this great Club (apart from Scott M) are fools. They can see when they are getting the piss taken out of them and when they are being talked down to.

I feel for Jurgen. I hope if things don't go accordingly he doesn't get it from all angles.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

You’re a man of simple tastes, Tony. I envy you.

13 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

So I see they wheeled out the three stooges again of Pearce, Reddy and Gorst in full force defence mode this afternoon, following the Swiss rambles shitty post. (i mean he already posted something similar a few weeks ago so why post again, unless he was asked to?).

It just gets more pathetic by the minute, and if it wasn't obvious before, it is now blatant, that those plebs are just running stuff out of the Club when told too. Theres not a shred of objectivity about any of them.

The worst bit is though, is that the Club just mugs off the supporters and treats them like they are fucking idiots. Its just the latest in a long line over the years. And the last thing the fanbase are, of this great Club (apart from Scott M) are fools. They can see when they are getting the piss taken out of them and when they are being talked down to.

I feel for Jurgen. I hope if things don't go accordingly he doesn't get it from all angles.

No one will ever blame him, Jurgen Klopp is a miracle worker and the best thing to happen to Liverpool for years. 

It is absolutely embarrassing the way the 3 of those journalists are basically just club mouthpieces though, they may as well work for LFCTV full time. 

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

No one will ever blame him, Jurgen Klopp is a miracle worker and the best thing to happen to Liverpool for years. 

It is absolutely embarrassing the way the 3 of those journalists are basically just club mouthpieces though, they may as well work for LFCTV full time. 

The fans won't mate but the press love a good story and would be on Jurgen before you could say 'sustainability'.

I actually let out a great laugh when i saw messers Doyle, Gorst and Rimmer retweet Reddys post. A good team effort though.

What kind of a world is it when you can’t even be absolutely furious at anything LFC does all day every day and suggest anyone who isn’t is a shill, enjoys sucking the club owner’s cock and likes watching their wife have sex with other men. I ask you. It’s political correctness gone mad.

• Upvote 4