You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

I don’t want to hear this bollocks about the accounts especially when I spend my day to day life analyzing them. 

Even if we take them at face value, the fact that Liverpool don’t have any money to invest in transfers is the problem not the fucking explanation. Maybe some of these shill cunts like Pearce and Reddy should do some real journalism and ask how FSG have managed to leave us in such weak economic standing. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

I don’t want to hear this bollocks about the accounts especially when I spend my day to day life analyzing them. 

Even if we take them at face value, the fact that Liverpool don’t have any money to invest in transfers is the problem not the fucking explanation. Maybe some of these shill cunts like Pearce and Reddy should do some real journalism and ask how FSG have managed to leave us in such weak economic standing. 

We’re not signing anyone, you bastard.

4 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Never happening.

It's fucking shit that we are not being allowed to spend. We must have money. Not £100M per player level. A couple of decent signings cannot be out of reach.

52 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

0_Bar-of-chocJPG.jpg

From the official;

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/407456-reds-welcome-cadbury-as-official-partner

Liverpool Football Club has welcomed Cadbury to the Reds family as its first official global chocolate partner.

The three-year deal will see the world’s leading chocolate brand apply its ‘Glass and a Half in Everyone’ generosity ethos to its work with the club, with Cadbury giving back to LFC fans and the local community.

To launch the partnership, Cadbury has gifted 50,000 limited edition champions Dairy Milk bars to a wide selection of Reds supporters, thanking them for their continued support during the extraordinary 2019-20 Premier League season.

Embracing its focus on ‘generosity’, Cadbury will also be supporting LFC Foundation’s Virtual Employability Programme – raising money to assist with the continued operation of the initiative through the sale of limited edition LFC champions Dairy Milk bars.

Launched in May 2020, LFC Foundation’s employability support service was created in response to the COVID-19 outbreak and aims to help people across the Liverpool City Region who have been made redundant or are at risk due to the impact of the pandemic.

Cadbury's chocolate is now shite after once being the best. US owners have caused that.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

John Henry follows only 27 people on twitter, one of them just happens to be Swiss Ramble. So does his wife, Linda. 

Please, tell me more about Swiss Rambles totally independent analysis of our accounts. I want to hear more. 

38E3A427-5BEA-4F83-91EC-EA674CA40BA0.png

If he follows him on Twitter they’re virtually fucking.

• Upvote 1

What happens once we have sold all of the squad players? We have to sell our main men to buy?

What other big club acts like this? What champions , of any league, have acted like this?

Borrowing money isn't a crime, debt is the cheapest it has ever been.

The long term future is concerning.

They have worked miracles to win the league, and i will forever be in their debt.

I think there are more great times to come under Klopp too. 

However, Klopp will go. Then what? 

I don't want Mbappe or Neymar, but breaking even and a negative net spend is bullshit. We are getting outspent by the whole league.

Happy to wait and see, and i hope all of this swiss ramble and other bollocks is an attempt to try and show everyone we wont overpay.

It is all a bit odd at the moment, but I still think we will win the league.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Melissa Reddy’s article on the state of some clubs fan bases today. 

A number of posters on here so take a long hard read of this because she’s referring to you.

Awaiting predictable “But she has an annoying voice” response.

I cant tell if you're taking the piss. That article is a joke and it has nothing to do with her voice. She's a fucking shill, just like the other 5 LFC journalists who brought out similar articles in the span of the last two hours.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

A number of posters on here so take a long hard read of this because she’s referring to you.

She can suck my cock.  Pathetic excuse for a journalist that's on FSGs payroll. 

At least she gets paid for it.   There's a few cunts on here that parrot their lies for nothing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"The obsession around signings, however, is in danger of overtaking the game itself. The belief that every flaw can be remedied in the window reduces the importance of work on the training pitches and depreciates the essence of good coaching."

Next month's Melissa Reddy article: Thiago - how Klopp got his man (read exclusively how Liverpool scouted Thiago for 80 years since before his mother and father even conceived him, and how incredibly smart Liverpool's recruitment team is and that's why they're the best team in the world)

If transfers don't matter then why the fuck have I heard her and all the other shill cunts harp on about how mindblowingly clever our recruitment policy is? 

She and the rest get abuse because they are patronizing cunts who seem to think they are above the fanbase. We're the fans, you're just a bunch of fucking journalists who peddle whatever speil the club tell you to in order to keep your ties with the club. You can get fucked before I read some finger-wagging tripe from any of these cunts.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Who on here has abused Reddy? Go on? Who has abused her?

And she’s got a really fucking annoying voice.

Just now, Anubis said:

Who on here has abused Reddy? Go on? Who has abused her?

Apparently disagreeing with her is 'abuse'. Same goes for all the others

Why the fuck should we agree with her? I have no problem with her personally but I absolutely don't respect her journalism and see it for what it is - part of FSG's propaganda machine. 

• Upvote 1

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1302919504360599552?s=2

This cunt literally wrote a feature piece about how it is imperative we invest heavily into this squad this summer back in April, but apparently now the fans who still hold that opinion and are questioning our lack of spending are conspiracy theorists. 

None of these cunts have any journalistic integrity.

• Upvote 1