You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

Guest ShoePiss
Listen Ive been going to anfield for 30 years, well 28 I've not been for a couple and this club has been run like amateur hour as long as I can remember. Even when we were winning everything we used to take the piss out of United fans that they were more of a shop than a team that was 20 years ago. Well guess what the chickens have come home to roost.

Some proper bosses have come in and believe it or not spent some money and intend to turn this shit around.

Everyone has been sacked. It is ground Zero

Just what we needed

Listen, you don't have to explain this club to me pal. Believe it or not? They've spent money on buying the club, that's it. They'll get that back and some.

It remains to be seen whether they're proper bosses or not, it's fucking easy to fire people. Hiring the right ones is the key. They better have a fucking solid plan because right now it looks like they're pissing in the wind.

"Whilst I am obviously disappointed to be leaving the football club, I can say that the matter has been handled by the owners and all concerned in an honourable, respectful and dignified way and reflects on the quality of the people involved and their continued desire to move the football club forward in the same way as when they arrived here."

Im worried about those running our club and saddened by todays events. But I'll wait to see what they do over the next 5 weeks before I start telling them to "fuck off".

If they get in a top manager and spend a good amount of money, a lot of people will be eating humble pie. Give them a chance to carry out their 'plan'. I'm as worried as you, but what the club does not need now is another revolt.

Guest ShoePiss
We fucked one set of Yank cunts off just to bus another set of Yank cunts in.

Oh how fans of other clubs will be pissing themselves laughing at those dumb Scousers.

It's been said before, but this really is all Moores fault. He should put all his money in a pile, douse it in petrol then sit on top smoking a cigar, the cocking little pixie.

It's not like we had a choice though is it? We, the fans that is.

People need to be reminded of how many games downing and henderson have played. 40 mil wasted.

Everyone knows they were poor buys and could see this coming from miles away. If only they could terminate Carra's contract as well.

Whatever you think of those players, Downing is in the England squad and Henderson on standby, so it's clear that in the world of football, and despite the season just gone, they're still rated very highly.

Kenny's crime is to buy players that are perceived as good and not have them perform for him.

It is overreaction. If Kenny has us near the relegation zone next year, people would still be going postal on the owners. Everyone is going on like its a massive mistake when the fact is nobody knows what they have planned. Wait and see for fucks sake.

I love the guy, and my heart sank when I heard the news he'd been sacked. But some people are going on like he had us challenging for the league title. Relax and wait and see. If it turns out to be a bad mistake, then judge them then.

I just repped this post by mistake.

Sorry Robbie but that is a load of bollocks.

People are reacting to this because we have played better football than in a long, long time, we have created chances, we have had shots at goal, we have been camped in the oppositions half and we have finally got the feeling back of being able to win things, playing finals etc.

As a fan it gives me a far greater pleasure to attend a final than if our accountant can add another sero to the balance.

Football lost today becuse people who knows fuck all about it are put in a position to take decisions about it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Whatever you think of those players, Downing is in the England squad and Henderson on standby, so it's clear that in the world of football, and despite the season just gone, they're still rated very highly.

Kenny's crime is to buy players that are perceived as good and not have them perform for him.

The current England manager purchased Paul Konchesky for this club and said he was one of the finest LBs in the country.

Game, set, and match, my dear boy. Opinion duly nulled and voideded.

Im worried about those running our club and saddened by todays events. But I'll wait to see what they do over the next 5 weeks before I start telling them to "fuck off".

If they get in a top manager and spend a good amount of money, a lot of people will be eating humble pie. Give them a chance to carry out their 'plan'. I'm as worried as you, but what the club does not need now is another revolt.

It's funny that you of all people say that. You were one of the nobheads that stuck the knife in Kenny at every opportunity.

I bet your dead proud of yourself. You fucking mong.

Whether you agree with his sacking or not, that he is the club's greatest living servant shouldn't have come into the equation when deciding Kenny's future.

But you're right in one sense, FSG have to lift their game markedly. The club is rudderless right now.

Why sack him then?

Let him walk with his head held higher than any other men associated with this club,

Fucking fuming.

People saying they better get things right,they should fuck off, Are we going to sack them and replace them with better owners? Owners who know eveything about the history of this club and live over here and attend every match and build us a new stadium and have lots of money to just give to us every transfer window if the money they've already given us for players hasn't worked out or the nett spend isn't good enough, who are they then?

It's funny that you of all people say that. You were one of the nobheads that stuck the knife in Kenny at every opportunity.

I bet your dead proud of yourself. You fucking mong.

Fuck off you fucking wanker.

"Stick the knife in". I never once asked for his dismissal and continually said he needs another year.

I didn't, however, wank over Downing and Henderson as if they were amazing, like some idiots did. You being one of them.

Fuck off.

Guest ShoePiss
People saying they better get things right,they should fuck off, Are we going to sack them and replace them with better owners? Owners who know eveything about the history of this club and live over here and attend every match and build us a new stadium and have lots of money to just give to us every transfer window if the money they've already given us for players hasn't worked out or the nett spend isn't good enough, who are they then?

Shut up.

Fuck off you fucking wanker.

"Stick the knife in". I never once asked for his dismissal and continually said he needs another year.

I didn't, however, wank over Downing and Henderson as if they were amazing, like some idiots did. You being one of them.

Fuck off.

The biggest fucking bonehead on this site.

It's gutting, but I can't believe these guys have no plan after so many redundancies and with so much of their own money at stake.

If they're corporate, they've already got their man, they just don't want it announced yet.

I just repped this post by mistake.

Sorry Robbie but that is a load of bollocks.

People are reacting to this because we have played better football than in a long, long time, we have created chances, we have had shots at goal, we have been camped in the oppositions half and we have finally got the feeling back of being able to win things, playing finals etc.

As a fan it gives me a far greater pleasure to attend a final than if our accountant can add another sero to the balance.

Football lost today becuse people who knows fuck all about it are put in a position to take decisions about it.

And I agree with that. I was delighted with the league cup. I would have been delighted with the FA cup. I have been saying all year that we exist to win trophies and that our football has been superb at times. But finishing 8th, so far behind the top 4 and even 6th for that matter wasnt delightful.

I said about a week ago that I could see the logic in both scenarios. I wanted him to stay purely because it was Kenny. It was a decision that could have went one way or the other. And it went the most heartbreaking way possible. We just have to wait and see what happens and if they fuck up, then they deserve everything they get.