You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

Haha, you hysterical whackjob.

Kenny wouldn't have wanted to keep the job on sentimentality. And I agree with Kenny.

Fuck would you know. He wanted to keep the job because he knew it was in the right hands.

He's got more pedigree in his toe cheese than you and all your family could ever dream of.

Anyone who isn't distressed and angry about today can never call themselves a Liverpool supporter.

Hysterical internet warriors aside, are you seriously turning this into a 'I'm a better fan than you' competition?

Seriously?

Get a fucking grip and grow the fuck up.

Jesus.

• Downvote 1

Reactions like the opening post were one of the downsides to Dalglish getting the job. The overreaction by some people to the sacking is way over the top.

Ever since you got that press pass your head has been lodged very firmly up your arse. Overreaction to one of the club's greatest ever servants being sacked by a set of owners who've done little so far to suggest they have a handle on how to run the club? Negged.

• Upvote 1

They're incapable of speaking in real terms; absolutely everything they say is laced with vague generalities and, no doubt, impressive public relations rhetoric. Just today their statement, in typical style, commended the great foundations they'd built in 18 months. What foundations? You've fucking sacked everybody and by implication condemned the foundations they were building.

Also the sacking of Damien Commoli mid-season was a fucking disgrace. I've got no problem with him going, but it was ostensibly so we could bring in new signings- that was clearly a lie. Sacking him for players that Kenny willfully assumed responsibility for buying was hugely undermining and to do it while we were two days away from our biggest match in 5 years tells you everything you need to know about their great "listening" campaigns.

They're very fucking lucky that the Hirishoma that was Hicks & Gillet preceded them as it's acted as a shield from the tsunami of shit that their stewardship has been.

Still, at least the New York Times will credit them as "decisive" and that's what's really important.

Reactions like the opening post were one of the downsides to Dalglish getting the job. The overreaction by some people to the sacking is way over the top.

When Kenny was appointed I doubt many people would have anticipated him being sacked 18 months later for one poor league season after winning our first trophy for six years.

My post reaction isn't a consequence of Kenny being appointed, it's a consequence of FSG being fucking massive wankers.

I'm putting on record that I back FSG over this. This is potentially us finally pulling out of the tail spin when that cunt Moores sold us down the river.

Kenny was never the right appointment. Love him as much as the rest of you but he should never have been anywhere near this job. Many on here said it would only tarnish his reputaion and they have been proved right. FSG were stupid to even consider him. Unless the next guy is world class he will always be the guy who followed Kenny.

His shadow is too big and like Shankly he should be ushered away for the good of the club.

Big decisions are never easy and we are truly at a crossroads.

Not when people like you are hell bent on deliberately winding him up. Give it a rest NV. And this comes from somebody who likes you.

Is he? I've had him on ignore for two or three days mate.

I'm going to step away from the keyboard now. I have taken this very hard.

Been in a foul rage since four o clock or whenever it was, and I don't see myself calming down.

Major Tom, you are collateral damage. I don't really hate you, just what you stand for.

look at me , look at me, ive got something to say and i want everyone to hear it.:whatever:

agree with a lot of what was said, although a tad ott, still, could have been said in the existing kenny thread.

This is about more than just Kenny's sacking, that's why I didn't put it in the existing thread. It's about whether FSG are suitable owners of Liverpool FC. I don't think they are, and they're going to have to something extraordinary now to make me change my mind.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Not when people like you are hell bent on deliberately winding him up. Give it a rest NV. And this comes from somebody who likes you.

Nothing to do with me, I haven't conversed with him today. He probably has me on ignore. Barely said much to him at all. EDIT: Yeah, has me on ignore. Good lad. Saves all the banal shit and then the 'oh I can't be bothered' when he has realised he is a mentalist.

I'm putting on record that I back FSG over this. This is potentially us finally pulling out of the tail spin when that cunt Moores sold us down the river.

Kenny was never the right appointment. Love him as much as the rest of you but he should never have been anywhere near this job. Many on here said it would only tarnish his reputaion and they have been proved right. FSG were stupid to even consider him. Unless the next guy is world class he will always be the guy who followed Kenny.

His shadow is too big and like Shankly he should be ushered away for the good of the club.

Big decisions are never easy and we are trulty at a crossroads.

No way. We played some fantastic football under Kenny, we just needed someone to put the ball in the net. Not that FSG would know that as they couldn't even be arsed to watch us.

We could have gone places with Kenny, but we'll never know now.

Ever since you got that press pass your head has been lodged very firmly up your arse. Overreaction to one of the club's greatest ever servants being sacked by a set of owners who've done little so far to suggest they have a handle on how to run the club? Negged.

It is overreaction. If Kenny has us near the relegation zone next year, people would still be going postal on the owners. Everyone is going on like its a massive mistake when the fact is nobody knows what they have planned. Wait and see for fucks sake.

I love the guy, and my heart sank when I heard the news he'd been sacked. But some people are going on like he had us challenging for the league title. Relax and wait and see. If it turns out to be a bad mistake, then judge them then.