You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Dalglish Leaves Liverpool.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can fuck right off with the likes of Lambert, Rodgers and Martinez. Inexperienced and completely unproven.

Not likely to be Gurdiola, considering him saying he's burned out, and if that's not really true then we have Chelsea, Inter and possibly City lurking with big money for him.

Not sure about how i'd feel about Gurdiola either, he's done fantastically well at Barcelona obviously. But he's had huge resources and the deepest talent pool on earth to work with.

Cappello is proven, but also historically a short sighted appointment.

The rest of the top managers i can think of right now are tied up, to my knowledge.

Which leaves Rafa Benitez, he's got the credentials, he knows the job and what it takes in this league and in europe. Im hoping it's him.

Sad sad day.Always be the King.Hope every twat who booed at games or rang some poxy phone in mouthing off is pround of themselves today.Thanks Kenny for everything. Too decent a man for the circus football is these days.Nice one Clarke aswell.YNWA.

Lets be honest, FSG have been fucking shite. Minimal net spend, letting the manager take the heat for the Suarez/Evra debacle, no funding in January for a squad that so obviously needed strengthening and most importantly no stadium plan at all.

Time for them to go.

Daft that, theyve got a lot to prove but the net spend was massive for a club outside of the CL, Suarez debacle yeah woeful all round and Kenny said there was money in January though maybe he lied to protect them, he's loyal like that. The stadium is obviously a huge issue and needs sorting.

Theyve got it all to do but thats over the top.

Very disappointed indeed by this. Especially the way it has been handled.

So what are we looking at now? An unknown quantity like Rogers, Lambert or Martinez?

Or the devil we know in the form of Rafa?

Absolutely fucking gutted. I nearly feel as bad as I did in 1991. Kenny's paying for the loyalty to his players. I thought he would get another season at least.

I'm sick of hearing names like Lambert, Martinez and Rodgers banded about. We're Liverpool FC for fucks sake, would the Mancs be scrabbling around mid table times for Baconface's replacement. I don't think so.

This place will go into meltdown (and RAWK into ecstasy) if they reappoint Rafa.

These Yanks are turning out to be utterly clueless - I can see us having the same manager debate at the end of next season.

All of this smells like Rafa.

Clearing the decks, all of a sudden we dont need a DoF, he'll do it.

Today is the very reason, the fucking lesson, in why so many of us never wanted Kenny re-appointed. You silly fucking sods, look what you've done. You bring a good man into a sleazy world, and it's only going to end one way. Kenny was too good a person to come back as a manager in this shitty modern day football world, he didn't play the politics and he didn't have time for the press, and that's just not going to wash unless you pick up results.

I have been saying all along there is noway they will get Benitez back here for a few reasons.

The biggest thing being is he cant work with a dof and your point of no dof being appointed after 5 weeks of sacking the last one,certainly points to Benitez.

Two others who will probably sound crazy to people is Arry and also Heynckes even though he is 67.

Unai Emery

Andre Villas-Boas

Luis Enrique

Rafa Benitez

I would be happy with any of these 4.

I don't want these anywhere near the job:

Rodgers

Martinez

Lambert

Emery has taken the Spartak Moscow job.

He'd have been my first choice.

No. Let's start a new history today. I didn't want to see Kenny get the sack but there it is.

We've been living in the past since he left the first time. Let's clean out the fecking house completely and start from scratch like we did when Shanks came to us. No to Rafa, no to Carra and no to England's Steven Gerrard.

Let's make a new Liverpool.

Absolutely fucking gutted. I nearly feel as bad as I did in 1991. Kenny's paying for the loyalty to his players. I thought he would get another season at least.

I'm sick of hearing names like Lambert, Martinez and Rodgers banded about. We're Liverpool FC for fucks sake, would the Mancs be scrabbling around mid table times for Baconface's replacement. I don't think so.

This place will go into meltdown (and RAWK into ecstasy) if they reappoint Rafa.

These Yanks are turning out to be utterly clueless - I can see us having the same manager debate at the end of next season.

The mancs wouldn't be scrabbling round mid table looking for a replacement because they are on a different level to us, they aren't our peers, it's all very well going fuck off Martinez, Lambert, Rodgers were Liverpool, maybe that's the best we can get at he moment

Getting a bit used to this, by the start of next season it will be 4 managers in 2 years....

What this club needs for the next 5 - 10 years is a good stretch of STABILITY

If the owners get their next decision wrong, they will be facing some serious questions and their ability to manage and run a club at this level. There's nothing they have done so far to convince me that they are steering us in the right direction

The club at present is drifting..... there is too much uncertainty and we face AGAIN a crucial crucial summer ahead. How many of them have we said this in the past

Really worried