You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Dalglish Leaves Liverpool.

Guest ShoePiss
what the fucks avb gonna bring to the table he's the iberian version of steve keane he's made di matteo look like sacchi

Hardly, when they sacked him they were 3 pts off 4th and sitting in 5th place. They ended the season 5pts off 4th and in 6th place.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's joking about you using the term "it" in reference to AVB.

Oops, my mistake! Thanks for helping me out, and apologies to the original poster as I completely missed the joke.

Then again, maybe AVB is an 'it'. Perhaps he is some sort of robot extra from a futuristic stage production of 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers' sent back in time to destroy us all...

Hardly, when they sacked him they were 3 pts off 4th and sitting in 5th place. They ended the season 5pts off 4th and in 6th place.[/QUO

well you don't win a trophy finishing four

you might not win a trophy but it would keep you in a job!

i know what id rather have...

He should have been up with the mancs. He was sacked for being no where near them.

exactly he's done a far worse job than kenny this year and he's beeing touted as are next manager.

If he couldn't get chelsea into the top four with there squad he aint gonna come and get us in the top four next year he won,t even better are position this year

Hardly, when they sacked him they were 3 pts off 4th and sitting in 5th place. They ended the season 5pts off 4th and in 6th place.[/QUO

well you don't win a trophy finishing four

Indeed you don't, but you can get something more crucial than Mickey Mouse trophy -- cash, lots of it; and with that you can regenerate the squad to compete for trophies that matter.

exactly he's done a far worse job than kenny this year and he's beeing touted as are next manager.

If he couldn't get chelsea into the top four with there squad he aint gonna come and get us in the top four next year he won,t even better are position this year

Exactly. The reason so many people are calling for the return of benitez is not that they think hes the messiah, but that all the other favourites are fucking shite! The top 6 favourites is as follows;

1. villas boas 2. martinez 3. rodgers 4. benitez 5. capello 6. rijkaard

How the fuck can those jokers be the top 3 favourites! How can they be ahead of the other 3! Compare the trophies for fucks sake!

Exactly. The reason so many people are calling for the return of benitez is not that they think hes the messiah, but that all the other favourites are fucking shite! The top 6 favourites is as follows;

How the fuck can those jokers be the top 3 favourites! How can they be ahead of the other 3! Compare the trophies for fucks sake!

benitez is only 1 of a few managers in europe available who could come in and have us challaging for forth next season. I would have him back tomorrow but it aint gonna happen

The sacking was on the cards the moment Henry made that infamous Top 4 comment and people realised we'd spent poorly.

For whatever reason Kenny changed the goalposts or FSG failed to get the primacy of CL football across. Either way, they look like idiots.

So far they've got their first 4 major decisions wrong (manager, DOF, Suarez, stadium). How long do we keep making allowances for their newbie ineptitude?

Capello .... Shudder.

I don't understand that BBC article?

There is no front runners, but AVB and Benitez are not options! Tony Evans is adamant it isn't AVB but, he doesn't like the Americans, that would be a positive appointment so I can see why he doesn't think that would work.

It is worth pointing out that Henry offered to make Brad Pitt the highest paid Manager in Baseball, so I don't think they are going to go for a cheap option like Martinez.

Can't be doing with the usual nutters shouting on these threads but I'd ask that people bear this in mind. FSG may not have got it right yet but they're hardly sitting on their arses wondering what to do:

On Wednesday, sources close to Henry were keen to stress the American owners do have a clear vision for the future of the club and are likely to appoint three senior directors in the coming weeks.

Meetings have been held with a number of potential directors of football, including Johan Cruyff and former Barcelona sporting director Txiki Begiristain, while they have also spoken to at least one candidate to fill the chief executive's role.

Henry and Werner are also thought to be close to appointing a new director of communications to replace Ian Cotton.