Quantcast
Owen Coyle - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
bouncebrigade

Owen Coyle

Owen Coyle is one of the reasons i worry about the clamour to sack Dalglish. Hearing people tout names like Rodgers fills me with dread.

Coyle seems a nice guy and i hope he bounces back though, even if Bolton suits the Championship more.

A good manager who has done a decent job on a small budget - at some point gravity takes effect.

I am sure Bolton will retain him. I am equally sure he will bring them back up.

Relegated in his shorts, no dignity.

As Dave (Usher, not davelfc) once said, he looks like he needs a carer. The fucking whopper.

Serves him right for stiffing Burnley over. And for who. Fucking Bolton. Hardly a step up in class.

If we'd have been in this situation 12 months ago, He'd have been on our shortlist.

I can see Bolton Imploding and Coyle will be out of a job by Christmas.

I remember there were plenty of Coyle supporters on here 18 months ago, Where are they all now?

If we'd have been in this situation 12 months ago, He'd have been on our shortlist.

I remember there were plenty of Coyle supporters on here 18 months ago, Where are they all now?

There still here calling for Roberto pissing Martinez to be our manager.

They're still here calling for Andres Vill-ash pissing Bo-ash to be our manager.

It's a ship.

But is it really? I mean, how many ships do you see sailing through villages and towns? I believe he was exaggerating and only has a dinghy or a small pleasure craft at best.