You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I doubt they've lost interest. You don't lose interest in a 300 million pounds investment. I think its pretty obvious with all the happenings in the club they are doing something for a reason.

But I have to admit I agree I think they may not have foreseen all the obstacles in their way when it comes to the stadium issue and I reckon they've probably had a rude awakening to the realities of Football. But thats no bad thing in a sense.

Sorry I worded it wrong I think.

There interest in us hasnt stopped but there initial enthusiasm they had with us has waned slightly.

The revenue has increased off the field etc but to be honest any owner would of looked to do that anyway as it costs nothing to do and brings in easy income.

I could be wrong totally and we might see them saying heres £50 million for new players and in all honesty I think they might of if they were able to upgrade the ground.

Theres something afloat with the owners at the moment as we seen with all the sackings.

The worrying part for me is there slowness in filling them posts,although I still have a feeling that Dein is involved with us now but it hasnt been made official yet.

I dont know what people expected from these owners but to me it seems the right steps have been taken, off the pitch. Revenue is growing, the crippling debt is gone. The whole stadium debacle in one thing, but we've had two previous owners fucking about with different designs and what not for years, the world economy has been in pretty much shambles since 07/08, they have said they are and have been exploring what makes most financial sense for the club long term, expanding and re-developing Anfield or moving to a new stadium. I dont know about you, but im quite glad they aint rushing into a project which might cripple us completely financially for several years.

Excellent post. So far they've done everything they said they would bar the stadium and for all we know that may be developing away well. For me there is touch of Man Utd spastic fans about this whole situation, just like the Norwich scarves, FSG only seem to be bad boys when we lose or when the club fails to respond to every rumor on the internet. Patience is not a virtue the modern day fan possess's.

Excellent post. So far they've done everything they said they would bar the stadium and for all we know that may be developing away well. For me there is touch of Man Utd spastic fans about this whole situation, just like the Norwich scarves, FSG only seem to be bad boys when we lose or when the club fails to respond to every rumor on the internet. Patience is not a virtue the modern day fan possess's.

Theres no decent leadership this side of the atlantic.

They need to address that whoever the manager is next season.

Its way too much to carry.

Bar the stadium? What else is it that they said they would sort out? Apart from under promise and over deliver - which they definitely haven't done.

Ian Ayre (although I don't trust him) would have increased our revenues without FSG. Name one really positive thing that they've done.

Matt Lawton ‏ @Matt_Lawton_DM

It is my understanding that Kenny Dalglish will no longer be Liverpool manager by close of play tonight

Still awaiting confirmation though.

Kenny Dalglish faces Liverpool axe today - EXCLUSIVE | Mail Online

If true, they better have some answers to go with that decision. Either way, "Still awaiting confirmation though" does make me laugh. Don't fucking post it until you get it, then!

It is my understanding that Kenny Dalglish will no longer be Liverpool manager by close of play tonight

Still awaiting confirmation though.

Kenny Dalglish faces Liverpool axe today - EXCLUSIVE | Mail Online

If true, they better have some answers to go with that decision. Either way, "Still awaiting confirmation though" does make me laugh. Don't fucking post it until you get it, then!

Times Sport ‏ @TimesSport

We understand that Kenny Dalglish could leave Liverpool #lfc by the end of the day. More soon

Kenny deserves better than this treatment.

Yep!

They are not doing themselves any favours. However they have the excuse of being Americans, with a background in American sports.

Without sounding like Xerxes, what excuse does Ayre have?

This has been planned since kenny went to america. Kenny will fly back to the uk then go on holiday, once he out the country FSG will make it official.

Love the man, but this is the right option. Think AVB might be the man we look at.

Edit - Well my theory was bollocks.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Yep!

They are not doing themselves any favours. However they have the excuse of being Americans, with a background in American sports.

Without sounding like Xerxes, what excuse does Ayre have?

I think we should wait and see. Maybe Kenny quit and they asked him to think about it for a day, to make sure. Should wait to see what has happened. If he has been sacked, from afar, that's not on. Still, I just want this shit over with. They'd better have somebody big lined up.