You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Answer Is Right Here!

Well,I've been counting!And I think we should buy every single one of the 1,492 players suggested on here to improve the squad! You've all convinced me that we should sell Carroll,Henderson,Maxi,Downing,Gerrard,Skirtel,Enrique and Adam!

Dalglish? Bin him right now!Guardiola? Mourinho? Klinsmann? Tomorrow can't come quick enough for me!

But then I think that I'm a Liverpudlian and I've always done nothing more spectacular than shouting encouragement for the Team.

So I just think I'll carry on doing that for the time being.And if,over the next few years,it all goes pear-shaped,well,I'll just carry on shouting and encouraging!

Sad really isn't it?

Hey Bobby Hundreds! No Bobby Hundreds don't tell me.Let me guess.You're an Internet Warrior.You are in Hong Kong or Adelaide or somewhere.You've never seen the sky over Anfield.You've got Sky or something but you're as lonely as a peanut and you know how to cut and paste stuff!

My guess is that you sit there trawling sites like this hoping that somebody somewhere realises what a clever chap you are!

Oh! Bobby Hundreds! I feel sorry for you.I really do.

Hey Bobby Hundreds! No Bobby Hundreds don't tell me.Let me guess.You're an Internet Warrior.You are in Hong Kong or Adelaide or somewhere.You've never seen the sky over Anfield.You've got Sky or something but you're as lonely as a peanut and you know how to cut and paste stuff!

My guess is that you sit there trawling sites like this hoping that somebody somewhere realises what a clever chap you are!

Oh! Bobby Hundreds! I feel sorry for you.I really do.

My name is thin Wong I'm ninja hacker wiv much brains.

Hey Bobby,I didn't mean to say that!I'm just a Liverpudlian and I 'm just sitting here with a glass of wine getting pissed off with all these posters who know better than Dalglish and sound as though nothing will ever please them!

Please forgive me!Ijust support The Team and I don't really understand how any Liverpool supporter can't do just that without wanting to manage The Team and bin all the players aswell!

P.S. I love Roy Orbison "In Dreams!"

But then I think that I'm a Liverpudlian

You THINK you're a Liverpudlian? You don't actually know?

Bizarre!

and I've always done nothing more spectacular than shouting encouragement for the Team.

Do you really just stand there and Shout? Don't you think about what's going on ?

More Bizarre!

So I just think I'll carry on doing that for the time being.And if,over the next few years,it all goes pear-shaped,well,I'll just carry on shouting and encouraging!

Sad really isn't it?

It is sad really - what if we all did that, including the players and the management - How would it EVER get better?

You miss the point Mate!I'm not the Manager or a Player.For Christ's sake I'm a SUPPORTER!Shout it out LOUD! My job is to support and encourage and put the fear of God into the opposition!That's how it works.Some play;some manage;some support!

So when you go to the Ground you hear team,discuss who you might have wanted to play and when it kicks of you then........oh it doesn't matter.Move on!

I get a lot of things. I don't get you.

It's a fucking forum, you daft twat. People come on here to speculate and discuss things but if you don't like it, fuck off.

I don't agree with a lot of things on here but I don't try and act like a super fan. I support the team, I will always support Kenny and I will always get behind the lads when they play... Even if your name is Jordan Henderson.

You have tried to make some sort of point but I'm not entirely sure wha it is due to the fact that you seem to be a bit thick and don't know what the fuck you're going on about.

You're a retard and so is your ma... Still.

Bizarre!

Do you really just stand there and Shout? Don't you think about what's going on ?

More Bizarre!

It is sad really - what if we all did that, including the players and the management - How would it EVER get better?

Just look at that again!You've got a simple choice.If you are the Manager;you pick the Team you think will win the game.If you are a Player;you try your hardest to win the game.If you are a Supporter you encourage the Team to win the game.

Is this incredible concept beyond you?Do you think that the Manager should stand in the Kop and shout?Do you think that the Players should pick the Team?And the the Supporters go on and play the game?

Do you understand what's going on?

Bizarre!

More Bizarre!

Just look at that again!You've got a simple choice.If you are the Manager;you pick the Team you think will win the game.If you are a Player;you try your hardest to win the game.If you are a Supporter you encourage the Team to win the game.

Is this incredible concept beyond you?Do you think that the Manager should stand in the Kop and shout?Do you think that the Players should pick the Team?And the the Supporters go on and play the game?

Do you understand what's going on?