You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've got a shitload of the latest issue left and no more games left to sell it. I can probably get rid of most of them over the summer in WH Smiths, but I'd have to wait months to see any of that money and the printer needs paying.

So if you haven't bought it, then put your hands in your pockets and get one. It won't break the bank for you as individuals (£2.50 & postage) but it will help me out a lot if enough of you buy it.

Issue 83 - £2.50 : The Liverpool Way, Online Store

Ta in advance.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about renewing my suscription next week Dave like I told you last week, but what happens with the shipment costs and how much will it cost to subscribe now for 5 and 10 issues?

The costs have gone right up now for overseas subs because of those robbing twats at Royal Mail.

Might be easier to just buy them one issue at a time and then pick one up any time you're over for the game?

Didn't you win a mousemat a while back?

I just looked through all the pages with a glimmer of hope only to be disappointed...

The Winners are/were:

Melons

Goose

The Highlander

SWReds

JPF

Carradona

Sandbee

Cmcmahon

Duff

Norwegian Red

Acid

Baldi

Antynwa

Silverlining

Halewood Pete

My Friday night has been ruined, just phoned my mates up and told them I'm not coming out as I'm in a foul mood.

Cheers Dave, I don't want the mag anymore I want a refund.

The costs have gone right up now for overseas subs because of those robbing twats at Royal Mail.

Might be easier to just buy them one issue at a time and then pick one up any time you're over for the game?

Yes I was thinking myself that might probably be the best way to do it.

I just looked through all the pages with a glimmer of hope only to be disappointed...

The Winners are/were:

Melons

Goose

The Highlander

SWReds

JPF

Carradona

Sandbee

Cmcmahon

Duff

Norwegian Red

Acid

Baldi

Antynwa

Silverlining

Halewood Pete

My Friday night has been ruined, just phoned my mates up and told them I'm not coming out as I'm in a foul mood.

Tell you what, I haven't done today's Fridge Magnet Friday draw yet, and seeing as how a) you were the first to respond with hard cash to this begging post, and b) you actually trawled through that whole thread looking for all the winners, I'm going to select you for the fridge magnet.

Have a look through and let me know which one you want, and I'll stick it in with the mag.

Fridge Magnets : The Liverpool Way, Online Store

Last time I was at Anfield was last season and I did look for Dave (mainly to see the amazing hair) but the bloke selling TLW was an auld fella and I realised I had no fucking money on me anyway, so I jibbed it off.

Soz, like

That was my dad. Or John G :whistle:

The Winners are/were:

Melons

Goose

The Highlander

SWReds

JPF

Carradona

Sandbee

Cmcmahon

Duff

Norwegian Red

Acid

Baldi

Antynwa

Silverlining

Halewood Pete

Wait, what? When was this?

Got mine in the post today and can categorically say it's as funny as this text i've just recieved.

"roy hodgson has just been told that there will be no wayne for the first 2 games of euro 2012, but he's taking his umbwella anyway"

Brilliant mag dave (the crouchie/ex missus analogy had me in stitches for hours) and i've recommended it to some mates and told them to get a copy. Hope you shift them.

Guest ShoePiss
Generosity and a slight diss to your writing capabilities in the same post there Dave...

How do you feel about that?

Haha it's not that mate, firstly I read books and mags etc electronically these days on the ipad and secondly I don't like paying more for postage than the actual item I'm paying for.

Well whether you had won it or not I'm not sure, Dave originally pulled out Kopite Lewis but changed it to you.

I guess I missed the opportunity to claim my prize, and it would be frowned upon to do so now, in the thread where Dave is asking for donations?