You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Holloway or Allardyce

Fair enough!! Must try harder next time...

Didn't realise it was so overwhelming. I know Allardyce is a twunt but I must say I'm not a fan of Holloway either.

Holloway can be irritating and seems to love the sound of his own voice a bit too much, playing up to his reputation as a 'cheeky chappy'.

However, you were comparing him to Sam Allardyce.

Sam fucking Allardyce.

Always liked West Ham, but while they have Mr. Creosote in charge it isn't a tough choice to want them to fail.

On a side point I once started a thread on here a couple of years ago, to admit where you had rated a player but he had turned out to be crap & offered myself up for slaughter over Ricardo Vaz Te. I might have partial vindication however looking at his efforts this season. I can't find the thread but I wonder if any of the other posters' players ever came good.

@TheBig_Sam: So, the deep fat-fried oiks of Blackpool stand in my massive way at Wembley. The tactical majesty of Big Sam versus Worzel fucking Gummidge.

@TheBig_Sam: No contest. Big Sam is the Napoleon of the Championship, pushing aside the papal idiocy of the playoffs and crowning himself as Emperor.

It's not even a debate.

Holloway has been really complimentary about us in the past and he's a really entertaining (genuine) guy as well as setting his sides up to play really entertaining football.

This is his post match press conference after they won at Anfield last season - worth watching just for the last 10 seconds:

Holloway on LFC and victory - Liverpool FC

Holloway all the way just for quotes like...

“If you’re a burglar, it’s no good poncing about outside somebody’s house, looking good with your swag bag ready. Just get in there, burgle them and come out. I don’t advocate that obviously, it’s just an analogy”!”

He’s six foot something, fit as a flea, good looking – he’s got to have something wrong with him. Hopefully he’s hung like a hamster – That would make us all feel better. Having said that, me missus has got a pet hamster at home, and his cock’s massive.” – talking about Cristiano Ronaldo.,”

I reckon the ball was travelling at 400mph, and I bet it burned the keeper's eyebrows off.”

“To put it in gentleman’s terms if you’ve been out for a night and you’re looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they’re good looking and some weeks they’re not the best. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She wasn’t the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let’s have a coffee” – on the “ugly” win against Chesterfield.

I always say that scoring goals is like driving a car. When the striker is going for goal, he’s pushing down that accelerator, so the rest of the team has to come down off that clutch. If the clutch and the accelerator are down at the same time, then you are going to have an accident.”