You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Holloway or Allardyce

So whose ugly mug do we want back in the Premiership next year? It's a bit of a "kick in the balls or a punch in the face" question to be honest. I'll probably shade for Holloway as doesn't have the really nasty vindictive side that the large one does. Albeit he talks enough shite for the whole of Lancashire.

I'm not sure that West Ham will stick with Allardyce if they win the playoff finals. Also consider that we never won a game against Blackpool, whereas with West Ham we can usually get 4 -6 points out of them. Plus, bigger away ticket allocation. I don't care about Allardyce. He's not the manager he talks himself up to be, whereas Holloway sets up very good teams who simply have leaky defenses.

Holloway is always very respectful and complimentary about both Liverpool and Kenny, so Blackpool by a mile

Also we seem to be building a good relationship with them, so we could loan them a couple of young players next season and they'd get Prem experience, someone like Flannagan or even Shelvey again if we get another CM

I'd rather Holloway came up than Fat Sam but I'd rather West Ham came up than Blackpool, if that makes sense.

Only for the reason I'll qualify for a ticket at West Ham away but I won't qualify for one at Blackpool.

I'm not sure that West Ham will stick with Allardyce if they win the playoff finals. Also consider that we never won a game against Blackpool, whereas with West Ham we can usually get 4 -6 points out of them. Plus, bigger away ticket allocation. I don't care about Allardyce. He's not the manager he talks himself up to be, whereas Holloway sets up very good teams who simply have leaky defenses.

That all may be very true, but it doesn't get away from the fact that Allardyce is a horrible cunt with a head that has its own gravitational field.

Holloway please.

So whose ugly mug do we want back in the Premiership next year? It's a bit of a "kick in the balls or a punch in the face" question to be honest. I'll probably shade for Holloway as doesn't have the really nasty vindictive side that the large one does. Albeit he talks enough shite for the whole of Lancashire.

That's a kick in the balls or a pat on the back question.

Anyone who would prefer Allardyce is either mental and/or believes that TheBigSam on twitter is actually him.

I'd prefer Holloway by an almost infinite amount. He seems a genuine bloke with a respect for us and he comes out with some funny stuff.

Having said all that, Allardyce's comments about being suited to managing Madrid or Inter were pretty hilarious. He could easily be a comedy figure if he wasn't such an odious individual.

That's a kick in the balls or a pat on the back question.

Anyone who would prefer Allardyce is either mental and/or believes that TheBigSam on twitter is actually him.

What the fuck are you doing in here?

Get back to doing some work! We know you don't love us any more...

Hollloway over Allardyce obviously, but I'd prefer West Ham to come up. West Ham just feel like a proper top division club, while Blackpool are just all a bit Stanley Matthews. I always feel as if I should be watching them in black and white. Southampton are back as well which just adds to it. Not sure about Reading though, all a bit posh down there in Berkshire.

Oh, and Blackpool is fucking miles away.

this thread is wrong! it's wrong !!! mt's just wrong ! No! it's wrong !

and it's also fucking obvious it's holloway.

who wants that fat fergie bumming dart playing brummie cunt back in the prem touting himself for the real madrid job? daft cunt.