You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Grim realisation.

a stoner

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH LOOK AT THAT BIG SHINY TROPHY FOR GETTING TO THE QUATER FINAL!

IS THAT REALLY WHAT WE HAVE GOT TO?

DEFENDING A MAN THAT, AT TIMES, MADE EVERY LFC SUPPORTER CRINGE.

FACT!

I TAKE IT ALL OF THAT BULLSHIT MEANS FUCK ALL EITHER.

DO WE NOW PUT LITTLE BITS OF CARD IN THE TROPHY CABINET WITH "LOST IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL"

THE DAY SCUM LIFTED THAT TITLE THAT WE SHOULD HAVE WON GRATES WITH ME WORSE THAN ANY OTHER TITLE THEY HAVE WON.

IF WATCHING SOME BASTADISED FORM OF PREMIERSHIP/LA LIGA FOOTBALL MADE US "FEARED" IN EUROPE AND ONLY RUNNERS UP IN OUR OWN LEAGUE AT BEST I WOULD RATHER NOT BOTHER.

SUCCESS GOES INTO THE HISTORY BOOKS ON ONE WAY AND ONE WAY ALONE. WINNERS!

WE WEREN'T AFTER 2006.

HIDE BEHIND WHATEVER LIES YOU WANT TO BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR US AND NEVER WILL BE.

HE'S GONE GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Today it dawned on me that we are at our lowest ebb.

Yes we won silverware this year and yes we are going to have some form of euro football again next season,

Ahh diddums, my heart bleeds.

Just have some faith, sticck together and lets see where it takes us eh!

Radical I know but go on, be brave.

OH LOOK AT THAT BIG SHINY TROPHY FOR GETTING TO THE QUATER FINAL!

IS THAT REALLY WHAT WE HAVE GOT TO?

DEFENDING A MAN THAT, AT TIMES, MADE EVERY LFC SUPPORTER CRINGE.

FACT!

I TAKE IT ALL OF THAT BULLSHIT MEANS FUCK ALL EITHER.

DO WE NOW PUT LITTLE BITS OF CARD IN THE TROPHY CABINET WITH "LOST IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL"

THE DAY SCUM LIFTED THAT TITLE THAT WE SHOULD HAVE WON GRATES WITH ME WORSE THAN ANY OTHER TITLE THEY HAVE WON.

IF WATCHING SOME BASTADISED FORM OF PREMIERSHIP/LA LIGA FOOTBALL MADE US "FEARED" IN EUROPE AND ONLY RUNNERS UP IN OUR OWN LEAGUE AT BEST I WOULD RATHER NOT BOTHER.

SUCCESS GOES INTO THE HISTORY BOOKS ON ONE WAY AND ONE WAY ALONE. WINNERS!

WE WEREN'T AFTER 2006.

HIDE BEHIND WHATEVER LIES YOU WANT TO BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR US AND NEVER WILL BE.

HE'S GONE GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

They would love you over on RAWK.

Really Bazza/Ronnie38? Etc Wrong am I? Talking rubbish am I? Another post that disagrees with you & the rest of the sheeple's views to be tossed on the piece of shite "generalised rant" pile you & those others label everything that you don't like or which opposes you (one & the same no?) by is it?

What was I wrong about then? The idiots who moan & gripe now? Are the Same arrogant tossers who cried 3 & a half years ago that we had "no style/weren't good enough etc" who should have kept their fat gobs shut when we went Top Of the Bloody League!!!! They Are schizophrenic idiots who whine one minute we need long term work & extensive rebuilding jobs ala the Mancs & our own in the past & then? Want to sack the manager a year into said programme; They are the same downright purblind fools & idiots who no doubt complained Rafa' when here? Had no experience of winning the league in England & those selfsame w*nkers are no doubt were at the front of the queue shouting we should replace Rafa' with someone who did have experience of winning Our league specifically & now we have done? Are no doubt those at the front of the queue shouting to get This Manager out aren't they?

Now I wonder Who they want to replace him with this time? Oh yes - Already seen the blind idiots putting up polls & shouting for the same man they crucified last time he was in charge as we went top of the league!! Well guess what? None of it matters - shout, scream, cry All you like but unlike H & G? FSG won't listen to a word & if you think they'll sack Kenny because of a few crying girls & coward hearted fools like you lot? You're very much mistaken - Carry on crying in the dark & screaming into the wind - No-one will listen. I'll leave you & the rest of the idiots (they are idiots - you at least? Attempted to converse which is to your credit) with This thought shall I Bazza & Ronnie? By the standards you lot use? Ferguson this season is a Bad manager as United? Will win Nothing barring a Bibilical Miracle in United's favour denying City the League Title next week - that means further? That we have won More than United this season but quite clearly? We are a worse team than them no? So does that mean Ferguson to should be sacked, his legacy & team burned to ashes, destroyed & the lot at OT rebuilt from the very ground upwards once more? In short - No thought you wouldn't have that view & why? Simple Ferguson's track record - His trophies Entitle him to trust & another chance & less though he has won? Kenny is the same - He's done more than enough for another year.

In short? It's a bit stupid to employ someone to build an edifice that towers to the Skies & then sack them before the foundations are complete isn't it? And that goes Double for half our team which are far to young right now - but they are learning from these valuable experiences as it's not Every club you'd join & play in two Cup finals & be expected to win all We are from the Off is it? We've won more even now than most clubs ever will in total & even This season? We've ended up with more than most as Some clubs? Have not even One trophy & we should appreciate that & be happy for what we did win I think - The sheer Joy of winning trophies? Is something we've notably lost since our last title & one of the reasons I think? Behind our difficulty in winning it again. Finally This time much though we've said before? We Have the right man - Our last Three League Titles as a club Prove that. Leave him be & give him time? And we Will get there. Mark my words..............

NB As to the bold? Always Have wrote like that - Always Will, not going to change at this late stage.........

NBB PaulMcc? We're not shite; We played some great football at times this season just lacked a finisher to apply the correct final touch to some brilliant approach play & some composure at key times. The other thing we lacked that ensured those performances did Not continue even lacking key players through injury/suspension? Was adequate strength in our reserves. The Big drop in quality has come IMO when the likes of Lucas, Suarez, Gerrard & Agger have been injured - The replacments? Are just not of the same quality & We Can't sustain that drop in quality via Spearing, Henderson (yet), Carroll (definitley Yet - I think long term? He's the new Drogba), Carragher (ever again & he Is a reserve now sadly) et al. In the summer? We need to focus on backing up our top players, covering our weak spots (which with a Full team? Are fewer than you'd think) & getting adequate strength in for when they're out. Do that? And we'll be OK.

NBBB Neopulian? Think stoner meant the last Two seasons full stop - the first of which was under Benitez &? He was right...........

Where to start with yet another headache of a post. I wasn't actually agreeing with the OP but as for you generalising, you've just done it again. I'd bold the points that need addressing but you've already done that at random and stupid junctures.

Who do you think you are speaking for the rest of us? I said earlier I want Kenny to have a chance to address the problems.

All you have done in yet another arrogant display is dump everyone who thinks you're being a shit into the same camp and call them 'sheeples' (?). That is generalising. As for your use of bold - you may have always done that but all that proves is you've always been a tosser.

Guest davelfc

OP go back to smoking the shit, or stop smoking or just STOP. Please just stop!

Lowest fuckin ebb, I'm guessing you were high through the h&g years then? Fucks sake, "walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain" A bit of a gust and some spitting and it's hysteria time. Shameful.

Lowest fuckin ebb, I'm guessing you were high through the h&g years then? Fucks sake, "walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain" A bit of a gust and some spitting and it's hysteria time. Shameful.

Well said Sir. My sentiments precisely.

If I knew how to 'rep' you I would.

Can't believe it's taken 6 pages for someone to post the actual true lowest ebb in relation to footballing matters.