You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Mendoza

What's happened to TK lately. Does he still come on here?

He's using a new PSN ID these days. I believe he had problems with his machine and had to get a new one, and he created his new account as a result.

He's no longer a member on here, though he did say to me a while back that he still has a browse of the forum from time to time.

As for 'The Worm'... Nothing Engineer and Black Hat would not fix.

Hack his Guardian from a distance with the Black Hat and hack his claymores and trophy system with Engineer.

An EMP grenade would probably take out a fair bit of his stuff as well.

Still, that said, dude has some style and I like it. Creating a mobile camping spot system is no mean feat.

As for 'The Worm'... Nothing Engineer and Black Hat would not fix.

Hack his Guardian from a distance with the Black Hat and hack his claymores and trophy system with Engineer.

Still, that said, dude has some style and I like it. Creating a mobile camping spot system is no mean feat.

How does he get two sentry guns?

Also what's the Black Hat?

How does he get two sentry guns?

Also what's the Black Hat?

The Black Hat is a piece of equipment that allows you to remotely hack care packages and other scorestreaks.

He got 2 Sentry guns as his scorestreak wrapped around. You can continuously get rewards if you do not die, so long as you have used/placed the reward before you earn it again, then you can just keep going.

I believe there's a limit of 2 identical rewards in use at any one time, much like claymores and bettys.

Sorry, you can't hack equipment with Engineer. You are able to see all placed/used lethals and equipment, as well as being able to delay the triggering of proximity based equipment/lethals.

You can however, booby trap enemy care packages with Engineer.

Engineer is such an underrated perk in my opinion. I always try to run it with either Dexterity or Extreme Conditioning using the Perk 3 Greed Wildcard.

He's using a new PSN ID these days. I believe he had problems with his machine and had to get a new one, and he created his new account as a result.

He's no longer a member on here, though he did say to me a while back that he still has a browse of the forum from time to time.

He's definitely lurking about on here. In the past when I've mentioned stuff I just get a "yeah I saw" response.

I played about with black hat but didn't find it really suited me. I'm all about either stealth or fire power these days.

If it's not from the initial care package run it's probably because he's running through the scorestreaks twice.

Yeah that's what Dynamite said.

I obviously have never done that so never knew it could be done.

Yeah that's what Dynamite said.

I obviously have never done that so never knew it could be done.

Hadn't realised that al said that as well. Read his post but missed it somehow.

Word has it there is a TDM going to be lined up with elpresador versus the worm. That should be entertaining.

If you have FMJ on your guns, apparently you can take anybody camping like that from the room below. I have only encountered one person doing it and he wasnt as good as the worm. It wasnt too difficult to take him out. Best thing to do is ignore campers like that. If you avoid that room there is fuck all he can do. Its when you get that rage and keep going back like a moth to a flame. You fall right into their trap. Avoid the room and he sits there all game doing fuck all.

Double XP this weekend.

Nice. I'm off all DXP weekend, for a change. Kicks off Friday at 18:00 GMT, finishing at the same time on Monday 28th.

I'm going to be on throughout tomorrow for a good while. Probably start out on the xbox to warm up, before moving over onto the PS3.

I'll probably be on a fair bit. Send me a pm when you get on and I'll dive in if I've got work out of the way.

I tried to get involved with the league play thing, full of laggers and the inevitable people who don't play the objective. If you try and play the objective you're fucked basically.

I'll probably be on a fair bit. Send me a pm when you get on and I'll dive in if I've got work out of the way.

I tried to get involved with the league play thing' date=' full of laggers and the inevitable people who don't play the objective. If you try and play the objective you're fucked basically.[/quote']

Sound. Will do. Same applies for me. If anyone fancies partying up this week, just either drop me a PM or stick a reply in here. (I've updated my thread subscription so I receive instant emails when someone posts in here).

As for League Play, I only had a few games in the TDM league that they had going.