You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree,would like to see Sterling on the bench.Unlikely though.

I hope the team and our supporters do us proud tomorrow whatever the result.

A new era of success beckons.

My prediction 2-1.Suarez scores in the first half.Judas equalises in the second half..Dirk off the bench to clinch it near the end.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Big day planned for my lad tomorrow. He's well excited, so I'm going to build it up all day.

Guest ShoePiss

Probably the only time I don't mind the time difference. I'll go to bed, get up at 8 and go to the pub and the match will start. Still, I have the pre-match nerves now so I suppose it makes no difference :)

Guest ShoePiss
I'm not nearly as nervous about this as I was the carling cup. Odd.

The fear of losing against Cardiff was worse than losing against Chelsea I suppose.

Or, you are one supremely confident mother and can only see a Liverpool victory.

The fear of losing against Cardiff was worse than losing against Chelsea I suppose.

Or, you are one supremely confident mother and can only see a Liverpool victory.

I think you may be right on both points.

Specifically the second one; this is just what we do. Gathering cups in may is Liverpool FC. Them fucking rent boys can't beat us at our own game. Feels fucking great to be back in the FA cup final, to have something to play for right at the end of the season. Those cockney shysters can fuck off if they think their spoiling our day.

Supremely confident is right la!

fucking day is gonna drag, not feeling much emotion yet, good sign that as MY preparations/ feelings determine the result.

if i get a dreaded feeling like were gonna lose we always lose, havnt got that yet.

Very interesting. Have you ever been to Jacksonville, Florida? Have you ever seen either of these two men?

john-noble.jpg?d=600

Or

leonard_nimoy_fringe_thumb-thumb-550x270-17240.jpg

I have a feeling that we will go down 1-0 to a cunts goal by a certain someone that used to play for us but will win by a second half goal by a certain fast someone who used to play for us but plays for us again.Craig bellamy the stage is yours.

The advantage of the misses working for Hilton we trav down last night ,I have just seen on Sky sports the M40 is closed in both directions please all you lot be safe getting down this morning. Still a disgrace an evening KO the Fa have devalued the comp.

"Have a feeling Carra will start though."

I think we all do, a true legend for us no doubt, but be fair, if fit Agger and Skrtel together is the best CB partnership we have. Chelsea are full of confidence, I doubt they will train much at the moment, they are on the adrenlin (sp) rush and are finally playing as a team.

Our best 11 players must start, sadly Carra isnt one of our top 11 players anymore.

If Dogbreath is starting for them and we play Carra then imo we will lose.

He totally rapes Carra whenever they face each other,fair enough he does with alot of defenders,but he does everytime to him.

I think you may be right on both points.

Specifically the second one; this is just what we do. Gathering cups in may is Liverpool FC. Them fucking rent boys can't beat us at our own game. Feels fucking great to be back in the FA cup final, to have something to play for right at the end of the season. Those cockney shysters can fuck off if they think their spoiling our day.

Supremely confident is right la!

Was nervous until I read this. We're going to destroy these. Terry to get sent off for 2 yellows on Suarez.