You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Big brave racist lionheart John Terry

Redder Lurtz

May I ask, do you love the scouse cock Mrs Terry?

From the star

He also said he was dogged by cruel *cat-calls about his mother Sue, 53, after she dated a Liverpudlian.

Terry said: “They say my mum loves Scouse c**k. I had that numerous times, 40,000 fans singing and chanting that at me.”

The trial continues.

At another point, the defence claimed Terry may have misheard or misinterpreted what he thought Ferdinand had said as he made a fist pump gesture on the pitch, taunting Terry over an alleged affair with former team-mate Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend.

Terry could have mistaken the word "Bridge" for "black", said Carter-Stephenson. Or even heard a voice in the Loftus Road crowd say "black" simultaneously with Ferdinand's lip movements.

John Terry trial a case of 'straightforward racial abuse' | Football | guardian.co.uk

Amazing. I could be a defence lawyer.

"Yes, my client has been accused of stabbing the victim 50 times, but isn't it possible that the victim was actually doing push ups and didn't realise there was a knife standing on end underneath him? Or it's possible the accused mistook the victim for a large block of ice and he just needed something for his bourbon on the rocks?"

Those headlines are a bit misleading and disingenuous though!

Headline reads - 'Terry is a racist scumbag'

John Terry was today accussed of being a racist scumbag by the prosecution council!

I know he is horrible, but I am not convinced he is guilty. The narrative has been to portray him as guilty, In my opinion because it is safer to accuse a white man of racism than it is to defend a white from racism claims.

Edited by Whelan

Really? You buy the story about him repeating it back to Ferdinand?

I don't know to be honest!

I just don't believe that a player can honestly think that he could say that out loud on a pitch and there would be no combeback, unless he doesn't give a fuck, but in that case I don't think he would have reached 31 without previous isntances.

As I say, I am just not convinced.

I don't know to be honest!

I just don't believe that a player can honestly think that he could say that out loud on a pitch and there would be no combeback, unless he doesn't give a fuck, but in that case I don't think he would have reached 31 without previous isntances.

As I say, I am just not convinced.

This is pretty much how I see it too. Plus Ashley Cole is actually walking right in front of him when he shouts it and Mikel is only a few yards away!

Even by Terry's low standards I find it a bit hard to believe.