You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Big brave racist lionheart John Terry

Redder Lurtz

Sad as it is,I think that had it been one of our players on trial there would have been a similar picture on a chelsea website with some dickhead liverpool fan in the same pose.Like to think i am wrong but we do have some blerts in our ranks these days

He looks very special. Almost like a fucked up John Terry / Chelsea superhero, only he cant afford any decent get up. He's looked around his bedsit above a kebab shop and threw together this ensemble ala partridges zombie in the travel tavern!

Any suggestions for names?

If you just type the name john terry it brings up all the tweets from courtside and related tweets re the case from various people. Don't think you need an actual account though i could be wrong on that one mate

Nice one.

Just got organised in time to see everyone posting that things had finished up for the day! Ready for tomorrow now though!

John Terry charged with a poor sense of social ethics. The defence calls forward Jose Mourinho and Ashley Cole as character witnesses. You couldn't write it.

I hope that the judge rips that defence to pieces for having the fucking gall to select those two to offer a character statement.

Bit weird how people like Essien, Kalou, Sturridge aren't called as witnesses? Cole isn't even black, then again, neither is Ferdinand really, if they are classed as black then I can be classed as Sioux after wanking.

They just keep on finding these impartial witnesses...

caroline davies ‏@ccdavies

Ray Wilkins now in witness box at ‪#Terry‬ trial.He was Sky commentator on the day .

The prosecutor asked him a tough question so he passed it across to Terry's counsel.

@SamWallaceIndy: Terry: 'My mum dated a man from Liverpool and LFC fans made up a song 'My mum loves scouse cock'

hahahahaha!!!!!! I hope the court were pissing themselves. she does, she fucking does the dirty bitch. she banged a cabbie from bootle. and a bricky from kirkby. and a welder from prescot. and a roofer from speke. at the same time. according to carras autobiography uncut of course.

anfield singing that last season with tears rolling down my face, the whole fucking ground clear as the crisp air when he was at the kop end. he must fucking hate us. and good, we hate him too the fuckin mongo twat. him and hitler can fuck off.

god i hope he is on this forum.

in-fact I bet he is!!!! 'stronium-dogs maa, she loves the scouse cock!'

I dont think she "dated" anybody John.

It comes down to cultural differences. Where Mrs Terry is concerned a brief conversation before a gang bang constitutes a date, if she happened to know any of their names beforehand then that would almost be a relationship.

AxgufLaCAAEvAx2.jpg#

Chelsea fan outside court.

Is that a flag or a duvet cover that he's wearing like a cape? Please let it be a duvet cover.

I'm assuming that he's been let out on day release and his support worker is hovering just off camera.

Prosecutor: "You used to play for Arsenal, nobody makes any noise at the Emirates do they?" Cole: "Am I supposed to laugh at that?"

That is God tier trolling.

Is that a flag or a duvet cover that he's wearing like a cape? Please let it be a duvet cover.

I'm assuming that he's been let out on day release and his support worker is hovering just off camera.

That is God tier trolling.

It is indeed a duvet cover.

Single of course. Sad cunt.

I find it strange that a thread about John Terry has generated so much interest. Especially when it involves racist allegations? Surely everyone here is sick about talking the topic by now.

I think it's a pretty pertinent topic, seeing as a lot of us still feel that our own player got hung out to dry by the FA over alleged racism. Add the fact that he's captain of one of our rivals and an all round cunt and it's no surprise this thread has so much interest. It's not strange in the least.

I think it's a pretty pertinent topic, seeing as a lot of us still feel that our own player got hung out to dry by the FA over alleged racism. Add the fact that he's captain of one of our rivals and an all round cunt and it's no surprise this thread has so much interest. It's not strange in the least.

It's very strange that somebody finds it strange............

I will take a long time to tire of John Terry being shown for the mongoloid cunt that he is

I find it strange that a thread about John Terry has generated so much interest. Especially when it involves racist allegations? Surely everyone here is sick about talking the topic by now.

Tell you what I find strange is that this is even in court. I should be able to call anybody whatever I like without the state prosecuting me. I hate to say this but I am with the odious cunt that is Terry on this one.