Quantcast
Good Lordy - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Guest ShoePiss
I just wish that HBO would have done this instead. If this were done by the same group that does Real Sports with Bryant Gumble, it would have been guarenteed to be amazing, not sure how it's going to turn out with Fox.

What it will likely do is bring us the American fans who would have supported the clubs who are presently more sucessful than us. It will give people here an opportunity to feel like they're connected to the club in a significant way. Hopefully the club take advantage of the excellent opportunity this provides us to educate the casual fan about the truth of some things. Primarily Hillsborough. If the club don't make sure there is an episode solely dedicated to explaining the truth of Hillsborough instead of the lies spread by people like Murdoch and Steven Coen, then I'll be hugely disappointed.

It's a Scott Boggins production, it will have an HBO feel to it rather than fox football friday. It's the main reason I've been enthusiastic about it rather than worried.

It's a Scott Boggins production, it will have an HBO feel to it rather than fox football friday. It's the main reason I've been enthusiastic about it rather than worried.

Well that good to know, my main worry was that it was Fox.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
It's a Scott Boggins production

For anybody interested: Scott Boggins.

Also, here's some of his work. It's called 24/7 Mayweather/Ortiz

tGJPsC_6cS4

And the same with Pacquiao/Marquez

ZRz6ppLaBD0