Quantcast
Good Lordy - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Liverpool are to allow unprecedented behind-the-scenes dressing-room access to American broadcaster FOX Soccer for a six-part documentary. Filming will start before the FA Cup final and capture the Reds pre-season tour of the United States and Canada.

very fucking gay and american but..... it is all part of the ploy to make us more marketable in the states. Henry wants to sell the Liverpool brand over there, fucking crack on son we need more money!

Guest ShoePiss

This isn't just about the states, it's going to have a global reach. I think it's a great move, it should end up a very well produced piece given the experience of the people involved.

Half time team talk in Cup Final will feature the players going into the dressing room and the door closing in front of the camera. No issue with this at all.

LFC to star in TV world first - Liverpool FC

A quote from the article above, ' "Our goal is to capture the essence of what it means to be a part of Liverpool Football Club ... " believes FOX Soccer General Manager David Nathanson. '

What next, a 10 step blueprint on how to be a 'real' supporter? We'll be playing music after we score goals next ... well, if we ever remember how to score goals! ;)

really not sure about this but i feel there will be bits about the charity works involving our players especially suarez. pretty sure there wont be any details in to team talks and shit.

by the way looked up online if there were any such documentaries of other clubs and found this one of barcelona.

[YOUTUBE]CKJSDCcp6kE[/YOUTUBE]

Liverpool are to allow unprecedented behind-the-scenes dressing-room access to American broadcaster FOX Soccer for a six-part documentary. Filming will start before the FA Cup final and capture the Reds pre-season tour of the United States and Canada.

Not sure I can see the problem with this - fans are constantly asking for more and more information about the club and how things are done.

Hopefully Henry and Werner won't be sitting by the fireplace holding a Liverpool mug! I think this is a good move. It helps fans to get more insight and hopefully opens up the market in places where we need to exploit it a bit further.

The staple studio presenters on Fox Soccer are Warren Barton, Eric Wynalda and just lately, Brian MacBride. They aren't too bad.

So we're Footballs answer to TOWIE now are we?

Brendan Rodgers actually finished that clip by saying 'it's all part of the dance'?

I can see more and more why the owners wanted Kenny out, It's difficult to imagine him signing up to anything like that. I'm not against interviews with managers and players, but I'd prefer it if they did the talking on the pitch.