You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

THE FA

Bjornebye

Not that we needed reminded but it's come out today the Stuart Pearce will announce the squad for the euro's on the 10th of May if a manager hasn't yet been decided.

Fucking thing starts in 6 weeks and they haven't even sorted a man ager. No wonder they are a laughing stock at home and abroad. whoever is making the dcisions up there wants sacking. They should have given Pearce the job until after the euro's with someone like venables watching over him then moved forward with a new man (or pearce if he did well).

they have fucked the national team up and constantly shit on the fans.

Fucking Arseholes.

Fuck the national team and I say that about my own, so it is no disrespect but not arsed but they like to fuck up because they are that removed from the actual fans, the ones that pay and keep them in their perks, they have not got a fucking clue.

Jobs for boys and no innovation or forward thought, I expect nothing else from the useless fucks.

On Pearce , i cant take him seriously after the way he used to let Capello beat him around on bench ..... Pearce gives it the emotionless serious act to which is annoying ......... he should never be anywhere near the England job , as the above poster says jobs for the boys.

Get a temporary appointment in for the Euros if the FA are to inept to get a full time coach onboard in time , the FA wouldn't of gone far wrong asking Rafa to do it even Sven i wouldnt mind seeing , maybe thats because i dont care to much i dunno , just dont let Pearce do it.

Guest Pistonbroke

Well i want us to do well in the Euro's and yet i'm sensible enough to realise this probably won't happen and i don't/won't have the England flag adorning my house, car or body. The F.A is definitely job for the boys and i doubt Pearce will have much a say in who is fucking picked anyway, it will be the cunts at the F.A pointing him in the right direction. Bet your arse Scholes will be mentioned about coming out of international retirement. The whole thing is a circus, but i still want us to do well as i can still be a fan of the national team as well as Liverpool. Once again, a case of each to their own.

I hope they get knocked out after the first 2 games.

Fuck the FA

Fuck England

Fuck appealing Rooney's rightful 3 match ban yet upholding other ridiculous bans.

I want to see serious egg on faces after the summer.

This is a lovely summary for me. Ditto in spades.

They should flush the FA down the cludgie and be done with them - incompetent out of touch bunch of stuffed shirts.

PR knows what he's talking about.

Cheers for the rep.

I'm just sick of the usual media circus surrounding Ingerlund in a major tournament.

"Great hope for England!" "Get behind the boys!" "England unites!" and other such dribble.

In the week before we usually get the media sticking the knife in as per usual and ALWAYS one scapegoat when the inevitable handing of the arse occurs.

I used to feel gutted whenever England got knocked out but since I came to realise that they're overhyped dogshit and the way the country likes to laugh at Liverpool yet expects Scousers to get behind England despite 2 years of the usual insults that fly our way (I might not be Scouse in birth but my Grandad came from Fazak) I think fuck them all.

England. Only better than Scotland by getting to tournaments.

The whole thing's a shambles and I'm really looking forward to watching it all unravel this summer.

There is that. This will be a bigger shambles than South Africa I reckon. There'll be some proper popcorn moments watching the disintegration and the inevitable finger-pointing and blame laying.

I bet they're all sat in Soho Square this morning, drinking tea and dunking digestives and watching The Italian Job, and some of them are nudging the person next to them and going "YER ONLY SUPPOSED TO BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OFF" and then snorting with laughter.

John Terry's coming in later so they can smoke a cigar in the drawing room and sat on a big ass leather sofa and discuss the best way of approaching them bleddy rabble in Zurich to get this pesky ban abolished so that Chelsea can have their Leader, Captain, Biblical Superhero back for the final.

Chelsea fans marching on Munich, it has to be led by John Terry, it has to.

I take extreme pleasure any time England are twatted. I expect and hope it continues this summer. If Stevie finds it within himself to quit England right before the Euros start, I will climb to my roof and jizz all over the shingles and somersault around the streets with joy.

Well i want us to do well in the Euro's and yet i'm sensible enough to realise this probably won't happen and i don't/won't have the England flag adorning my house, car or body. The F.A is definitely job for the boys and i doubt Pearce will have much a say in who is fucking picked anyway, it will be the cunts at the F.A pointing him in the right direction. Bet your arse Scholes will be mentioned about coming out of international retirement. The whole thing is a circus, but i still want us to do well as i can still be a fan of the national team as well as Liverpool. Once again, a case of each to their own.

That's probably been me for most of my life, up to and including the last World Cup, but the way I feel right now I seriously doubt I'll give any form of a fuck come the Euros, maybe that'll change and I'll get caught up in it all when it happens, but certainly when it comes to football I don't think I've ever been less patriotic than I am right now. Put it this way, if England - FA, Rooney, Mongo and all - were to face Luis and Seb's Uruguay tomorrow I'd want them to get royally bummed.

In the past in the international arena I'd always want England to do well and club allegiances were left for when LFC were actually playing - my dad used to have a saying along the lines of "Beckham - twat in a red shirt, alright in a white one". I never used to get the "club vs country" arguments since it's not like Liverpool and England were ever going to play each other. However I honestly can't say I feel the same any more.

As you say each to their own though, I'd never criticise a Liverpool fan for wanting their national team to do well, including English ones.