You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Mourinho wouldn't manage us because he supported Liverpool and apparently he doesn't shit where he eats. According to sources close to Mourinho, according to people who have told me this.

Wasn't it in Gerrards book where he said Mourinho had a Liverpool badge as his mobile phone screensaver?

Still wouldn't want him here, the fucking classless gobshite. Pep would be a wonderful appointment.

Heh, well, it made me laugh.

I now officially declare anyone who replies to a very obvious troll to be as bad as the troll himself. Anything you have called Mr Flanders, you are too by association. Basically an adult version of "I know what you are but what am I".

Ignore him.

Oh, and we're a mid table club who've not won a league title for 22 years and have a budget below top 4 level.

If you think the likes of Pep or that prick Mourinho would come anywhere near us, then you need to give your a head a very big wobble.

I would think that if next seasons performances continue for them, then o e of Rodgers or Martinez will end up at Anfield.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You sell us a little short, but why would they leave a club like Barca or Real for us, in our current situation?

Heh, well, it made me laugh.

I read a similar thing myself a few years back,trying to remember were though.

Not saying he would take us over we're we are now just the part on him apparently being a fan and not mixing business and pleasure.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I reckon the cunt has still got the crazy frog.

I heard he listens to five live on the radio when he's managing a real match. On the rare occasion we score, he runs up and down the touch line at the Bernabéu. Freaks the fuck out of the Spaniards.

He fucked up against Chelski and Madrid through stubbornness and arrogance.

Its really easy to target a 5ft 6 centre half and playing without a striker for 70 mins in a winner takes all game is stupid to say the least.

Hope they destroy Chelski but Pique and Sanchez have got to start.

Maureen and the manc twat have now won titles there too.

You hve to wonder how different things could have been?

Mourinho's win over Manchester United foreshadowed a move to the English league, where he and manager Sir Alex Ferguson would compete in the Premier League. Porto were on the verge of an away goals defeat when Costinha scored a goal with only little more than thirty seconds left for the official 90 minutes time, to win the tie and Mourinho celebrated the goal flamboyantly. As a response to his European and domestic success, Mourinho was linked with several top European clubs, including Liverpool, Real Madrid, and Chelsea. Mourinho publicly stated his preference for the Liverpool job over the Chelsea one:

Liverpool are a team that interests everyone and Chelsea does not interest me so much because it is a new project with lots of money invested in it. I think it is a project which, if the club fail to win everything, then [Roman] Abramovich could retire and take the money out of the club. It's an uncertain project. It is interesting for a coach to have the money to hire quality players but you never know if a project like this will bring success.

Liverpool offered their managerial position to Spanish coach Rafael Benítez and Mourinho instead accepted a large offer from Roman Abramovich and pledged his immediate future to Chelsea.

Liverpool go for Mourinho | Football | The Guardian

You hve to wonder how different things could have been?

Mourinho's win over Manchester United foreshadowed a move to the English league, where he and manager Sir Alex Ferguson would compete in the Premier League. Porto were on the verge of an away goals defeat when Costinha scored a goal with only little more than thirty seconds left for the official 90 minutes time, to win the tie and Mourinho celebrated the goal flamboyantly. As a response to his European and domestic success, Mourinho was linked with several top European clubs, including Liverpool, Real Madrid, and Chelsea. Mourinho publicly stated his preference for the Liverpool job over the Chelsea one:

Liverpool are a team that interests everyone and Chelsea does not interest me so much because it is a new project with lots of money invested in it. I think it is a project which, if the club fail to win everything, then [Roman] Abramovich could retire and take the money out of the club. It's an uncertain project. It is interesting for a coach to have the money to hire quality players but you never know if a project like this will bring success.

Liverpool offered their managerial position to Spanish coach Rafael Benítez and Mourinho instead accepted a large offer from Roman Abramovich and pledged his immediate future to Chelsea.

Liverpool go for Mourinho | Football | The Guardian

And Maureen hasnt won a Champions League while Rafa did without anywhere as much net spend.

Maureen did win a couple of titles but soon got pissed off like he always does.

Our problems were off the pitch and your point is pretty irrelevant.

And Maureen hasnt won a Champions League while Rafa did without anywhere as much net spend.

I think you will find that Mourinho has won the CL twice with two different clubs (shared record) and he has reached the semi finals with four different clubs (record) and that its now two in a row with his current club and if he win it with Madrid he will have won it with three different clubs (record).

I must have dreamed Mourinho's CL wins then.

Guest San Don

Say fucking what!?