You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

No harm in resting Gerrard today, surely. We should be able to beat West Brom without him.

.....Sunderland.....Norwich.....Swansea...........

On the plus side, we have won every game against these at home since 86 and beyond. Even last year we beat them.

Edited by mypost

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
No harm in resting Gerrard today, surely. We should be able to beat West Brom without him.

Unfortunately, 'should' has been true for 21 fixtures we've failed to win this season so far. Should and will are totally different for us at the moment.

I fear the worst. Hope its nothing but the signs have been there. He seems very laboured and his consistant injuries are worrying.

Its a travesty that our club wasted Steven Gerrard (and even at one point, that prat Michael Owen). Steven should have a PL winners medal by now. One of the greatest to ever put on our shirt.

Anyway, regarding tomorrow. Hope to fucking god we win. That is all.

Wasted? How the fuck have we "wasted" Gerrard? Or Owen for that matter?

Got a good feeling about this one hopefully we will get a hatful and leave the Owl headbanging and rubbing his face off.

I expect he will get a little bit of grief and Paddy Barclay has already written his article expressing our lack of respect to a man who always carry's himself with dignity etc etc...

As kenny said the man tried his best for us. He should never have been Liverpool manager. it was only because the circumstances at the club were so bad he was even considered let alone given the job.

I'd like to see us thank him for his time here by twatting the living shit out of his wba team today.

As kenny said the man tried his best for us. He should never have been Liverpool manager. it was only because the circumstances at the club were so bad he was even considered let alone given the job.

I'd like to see us thank him for his time here by twatting the living shit out of his wba team today.

He was a cunt. Some of the things he said about the fans and players are a disgrace.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

That's a much better line-up than out last match. The back four is about as strong as it gets (depending on whether or not you prefer Johnson or Kelly). Maxi is playing, which is great. Midfield is a bit dodgy and I'm not sure I like the 4-4-2, but better.

Deffo henderson my main watch here,this is where he prefers to play and against a defence minded west brom(will try for a point)he should be better than he has been so far this season,which would give him a lot more confidence in his own ability.