Quantcast
Real-Bayern - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
bouncebrigade

Real-Bayern

Originally went looking for an old Xabi thread but could not find one so apologies if its not worthy of a new one but here goes.

Thought Xabi had a mare last night. Terrible distribution, caught in possession on a number of occassions, so slow. That clogger Khedira beside him was no help. Di Maria and Ronaldo were also garbage.

After all Mourinho has spent there, they are a terribly boring side to watch. Flat track bullies maybe but they were shit on a stick last night. Fully deserved Bayern win IMO.

Originally went looking for an old Xabi thread but could not find one so apologies if its not worthy of a new one but here goes.

Thought Xabi had a mare last night. Terrible distribution, caught in possession on a number of occassions, so slow. That clogger Khedira beside him was no help. Di Maria and Ronaldo were also garbage.

After all Mourinho has spent there, they are a terribly boring side to watch. Flat track bullies maybe but they were shit on a stick last night. Fully deserved Bayern win IMO.

I think Bayern will regret not getting a more convincing lead last night.

As long as Barca do Chelsea then I'm happy. The thought of a Real v Barca final is very exciting, while the thought of Mourinho going out in the semis to Bayern is also a very happy thought. A win win.

Real bore me despite all the goals. Playing for the draw backfired last night aswell, hopefully it backfires the horrible cunts out of the tournament. And as usual as soon as they know they're going to lose the horrendous tackles come out.

Agreed. Alonso actually reminded me of Charlie Adam.

And Real Madrid are dull to watch, not helped last night by a series of defensive substitions from Shitcoat. They lack a team philosophy and up against really good sides they can't rely on the individualism of Ronaldo.

Can't decide if I'd rather see Bayern knock them out, or seem them thoroughly bummed in the final by Barcelona.

I think a Barca v Bayern final would be entertaining. Much rather see that than Chelsea/Real. The press orgy over Mourinho facing his old team in a final would be barf-enducing.

Barcelona play a much more collective, possession-based game than Real Madrid, who rely far more on the individuals in their team and their devastating ability on the counter attack. The main reason Real are currently ahead in La Liga is that they have been a little bit better than Barca in flat-track bullying the other teams, and have been more clinical in front of goal, as attested to by the fact they have 3 forwards who are likely to top 20 league goals this season, and top 30 goals overall. That is phenomenal.

You lose the first leg then you usually go out. Only ourselves and Milan in 07 have overturned a defeat to qualify in the last 10 years. The Germans know how to get the job done.

Some of Ribery's playacting was majestic yesterday. Can only hope he's got enough in his locker to upstage Ronaldo in the second leg. In the latter's defence, whilst he wasn't as consist as Ribery, he threw in a world class wobbly late in the game.

Guest TK-421

The Real players mysteriously started dropping like flies at 1-1. Usually when bayern were on a counter, by some freak coincidence.

Alonso is a cunt on the pitch when playing for Real. The amount of cynical fouls he commits is far more than when he was here.

Mourinho seems to turn nearly every player into a complete cunt and cheat.

Sad to see.

Alonso is a cunt on the pitch when playing for Real. The amount of cynical fouls he commits is far more than when he was here.

Sad to see.

Very true.

One in particular was very nasty near the end, a horrible rake down some lad's ankle. Maybe Kroos, can't remember.

Sad to see.

And you've still got tits on this forum wanting him to be manager here.

I enjoyed the game and very much enjoyed the result. Bayern are very solid I reckon, they keep the ball very well and have excellent break away players, ideal for a second leg with bums against the wall.

Ribery is clearly a twat but he's pretty fucking good, you have to say.

Whenever I've watched Gomez he's been shite. Not as shite as ibrahimavic but still annoyingly shite. Yes he scored but he should have won the tie for them last night had he not been so shite.