You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tell us about those incidents, mate.

The Moran incident was in 1984 . Moran had a wrist brace on and went up with him in the air . Kenny came down with a broken cheekbone . All the lads had to be held back from Moran , who escaped any punishment .

Kenny missed quite a few games .

The next time they played against each other , Kenny waited till late on and went right down on him . Pay back time .

Ray Ranson got done by a good old fashioned late tackle .

It's a fair point that we look at ourselves in a kinder light than we do others.

Maybe Dalglish did go over easy a few times, I really can't remember, but I don't reckon he was in Francis Lee's class.

Regarding Benitez, anyone reviewing his allegations would be hard put to call them a rant, he made several measured points, and tried to back them up with facts.

Whether you agreed or not was a moot point, what happened was his comments were twisted around and he was seen to be losing his marbles by many journos and media types who couldn't bring themselves to print it as it was, but rather, in a light that ferguson would be agreeable to.

I still believe there are those who agreed with Benitez, but took the cowards way out and wouldn't back him.

That ferguson is still going on about him suggests Benitez DID get under his skin and as ferguson, by his own admission, sees the one failing at united in his time as the lack of winning CL campaigns, Benitez winning in 05 and getting there in 07 wouldn't make him any more gracious.

I believe ferguson, having passed us in titles wants, more than anything else, to at least equal Bob Paisleys 3 European Cup/CL titles, as this would mark him as the greatest ever british manager and I believe it rankles him that we still have that over him and united and that his time is running out to achieve that figure.

He is such a powerful figure, you would wonder why he doesn't try to do more to improve the game in this country.

He could stop his own players feigning injury and simulation, and thereby lead by example, a campaign to eradicate it out of our game, and given his elevated status he would be listened to and respected for doing that.

Maybe not by us initially, but if he carried it through it'd probably be successful.

He could also champion respect for referees by deliberately going out of his way to not criticise them and again he would be listened to if he did that.

He doesn't though, and it's a pity that his overriding attitude is, seemingly, reflected by his clubs supporters, "we're man united, we'll do what we want".

Arrogance personified.

It's pretty clear Rafa got under Ferguson's skin. He could see that we were going places under Rafa up until 2009.

Fortunately for Mr. Ferguson we were unable to get rid of Gillett and Hicks in time to build on that 2009 team, instead we starting selling off our best players and even managed to replace Rafa with Hodgson. It must have been a dream come true for that pantshitting old cunt Ferguson to watch that.

It's a fair point that we look at ourselves in a kinder light than we do others.

Maybe Dalglish did go over easy a few times, I really can't remember, but I don't reckon he was in Francis Lee's class.

Regarding Benitez, anyone reviewing his allegations would be hard put to call them a rant, he made several measured points, and tried to back them up with facts.

Whether you agreed or not was a moot point, what happened was his comments were twisted around and he was seen to be losing his marbles by many journos and media types who couldn't bring themselves to print it as it was, but rather, in a light that ferguson would be agreeable to.

I still believe there are those who agreed with Benitez, but took the cowards way out and wouldn't back him.

That ferguson is still going on about him suggests Benitez DID get under his skin and as ferguson, by his own admission, sees the one failing at united in his time as the lack of winning CL campaigns, Benitez winning in 05 and getting there in 07 wouldn't make him any more gracious.

I believe ferguson, having passed us in titles wants, more than anything else, to at least equal Bob Paisleys 3 European Cup/CL titles, as this would mark him as the greatest ever british manager and I believe it rankles him that we still have that over him and united and that his time is running out to achieve that figure.

He is such a powerful figure, you would wonder why he doesn't try to do more to improve the game in this country.

He could stop his own players feigning injury and simulation, and thereby lead by example, a campaign to eradicate it out of our game, and given his elevated status he would be listened to and respected for doing that.

Maybe not by us initially, but if he carried it through it'd probably be successful.

He could also champion respect for referees by deliberately going out of his way to not criticise them and again he would be listened to if he did that.

He doesn't though, and it's a pity that his overriding attitude is, seemingly, reflected by his clubs supporters, "we're man united, we'll do what we want".

Arrogance personified.

That's a great point about what he COULD do for the game. If he actually started improving his behaviour it could have a real flow-down effect, starting with his little lap dogs in in the FA.

I would have thought that old saying 'you can't teach an old, red-nosed, arrogant, classless, drunken, pants-shitting, cantankerous, bitter cunt dog new tricks' is unfortunately very apt here.

Someone should put together a "highlights" reel of all of the scum's dodgiest penalties - (given for them and denied for the opposition), all their dubious goals, the blatant offside's, rooneys violence, intimidation of refs, everything. Just lay it out like a piece of evidence.

All of it in one sequence so we can really see the absolute bias that they have enjoyed at everyone else's expense.

The prosecution rests.

do it do it do it do it

Guest The Big Green Bastard

theres a fair few videos of manure cheating about already.

[YOUTUBE]t4cV_ee8HaE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-Y1UuH8e_AI[/YOUTUBE]

Those two clips are exactly why the game in this country is gradually going to fail.

I hate seeing ANY of our players feigning injury or fouls, and I wonder why teams like united and Arsenal, who to be fair are very good going forward, have to resort to blatant cheating to gain advantage.

What really makes me shake my head is that these players, especially the likes of Young, Nani, etc must practice their diving to perfect it, and is this with the blessing of their clubs?

If it is it's staggering.

Just once i'd like to see Ashley Young buttonholed by a reporter and put on the spot about his diving and how he's perfected the "leg-into-the-defender" dive so well.

I even heard one of the commentators on their game last weekend try to justify it by saying " He was doing that before he joined united".

So that's ok then?

Utter Bollocks.

This is how you kick off a match against your rivals.

[YOUTUBE]iIlLbJHKw8M[/YOUTUBE]

Fucking brutal that, scraping up teeth and blood off the ice.

I was listening to the music from the first scum vid while I watched it. AC/DC Shoot to Thrill. Great track.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

No, no, no - Sorry to get your hopes up.  That's not the reason for this bump.

I've just stumbled upon this very early picture of him in his playing days.  Just look at the way he's holding that record.  Greasy thumbs all over the tracks.  Everyone should have known right then that the cunt is a wrong'un in every conceivable way.

13679873_987826241316077_604687974103418