You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Match report - Bluekipper style.

Kopite

It must be absolutely devastating for them, they have been playing so well and we have been shite all year. We had people getting the sack and questions about our managers future in the run up to the game,fuck me we even gifted them a 1 goal lead and still they can't beat us.

Everton whats the point, just what is the fucking point

It must be absolutely devastating for them, they have been playing so well and we have been shite all year. We had people getting the sack and questions about our managers future in the run up to the game,fuck me we even gifted them a 1 goal lead and still they can't beat us.

Everton whats the point, just what is the fucking point

Indeed. However poor we may be, they still can't do it, and that is brilliant.

I've heard them talking about their minuscule lead in the table as proof of their superiority. You'd think they had a 15 point advantage and had lost undeservedly to a freak goal.

Ignoring the tribal aspect, I am shocked at how poor that report is for a semi-final. from what is supposed to be Everton's top forum.

Reads as if written by a sulky 12 year old & he doesn't appear to even know the correct christian name of their scorer.

Their match reports are always like that.

So bitter I could taste the lemons. Particularly liked this pearler.

We will never get a better opportunity to beat a very poor side. It will take us some time to get over this, but we are Evertonians. It's what we do.

Guest davelfc

Is it any wonder they're so bitter when they are fed drivel like that? Instead of someone telling it to them like it is, they perpetuate the lies and excuses.

You don't expect fan sites to be unbiased but completely deluded and bitter is beyond a joke.

They do have a few decent knowledgeable fans who must die a little inside when they read their own forums.