You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bitters are always at their most vulnerable when their tales are up, I hope they're buzzing and their dickhead fans cheer them to attack attack attack, because they haven't got the skill to play like that and the more space they leave the better for Suarez and Gerrard.

I honestly think deep down Gerrard thinks the FA Cup will be his swansong, and their entire squad doesn't have a 10th of the ability our two best players have got. Bunch of pobol y cunts - fuck'em.

The Europa Cup will be his swan song, I reckon.

I can't sleep. Can't remember ever being this nervous about a game. In 10 mins I'll be pumped and convinced we're gonna batter them. Then I'll go back to biting my nails off. Rinse and repeat until kick off tomorrow afternoon. It's hard work being a football fan, I hate it and love it in equal amounts.

Feel like throwing up.

Confirmed team chaps

Jones

Glen carra Skrtel agger

Henderson spearing stevie downing

Suarez Carroll

no real surprise. enrique is out of form, downing and henderson are kenny favourites. good to see carroll keep his place after scoring the winner the other night. lets just hope he has his scoring boots on today and can convert the 1 good chance downing creates.

hopefully stevie on the right or off carroll and not henderson out there.

Guest San Don

Dropped my lad off at 5 Ways this morning for the coach down. Obviously loads of bloos there too. I happened to ask a lad if he knew which coach was the Vision one. He said dont fucking care so long as you're not on our coach. Its a bloo only coach and you'll get murdered if you get on it.

Friendly derby my arse.