You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bitters are always at their most vulnerable when their tales are up, I hope they're buzzing and their dickhead fans cheer them to attack attack attack, because they haven't got the skill to play like that and the more space they leave the better for Suarez and Gerrard.

I honestly think deep down Gerrard thinks the FA Cup will be his swansong, and their entire squad doesn't have a 10th of the ability our two best players have got. Bunch of pobol y cunts - fuck'em.

They are going to turn us over big time, Kenny will be banished from the city and the owners will discover that Moyes is not a shit, ugly, twisted twat but rather a fantastic, good looking and level headed genius and appoint him manager.

If that does not do it, nothing will.

Everton will win. In fact they'll play so well, comprhensively dismantaling our disgrace of our team, that FSG will simply decide to fold the club after our defeat. This will usher in a new wave of blue mersey dominance, led by the unrivalled genius that is Moyes, the FA Cup will be only the beginning. After destroying Spurs 14-0 in the final, complete with a double hattrick from Phil Neville, they'll go on to signing Suarez, Hazard and Ronaldo in the next transfer window. They will win the league with a record points total as well as only having one defeat: losing to Manchester United in the final game of the season as Ferguson's swan-song. At this point Moyes is made manager of both the mancs and Everton, and proceeds to merge both clubs in to some hideous conglomerate. This team proceeds to dominate world football for decades.

One BBB (bitter blue bitch) in work said to me yesterday

" I don't think it's gonna be about if we win, it's gonna be by how much "

She he was deadly serious too. You'd think they'd have learned a lesson by now.

Fair enough, they are the form team and all that and before last night I was on a massive downer going in to Saturday. But if I was a blue the last think id be doing is talking up my chances given their legendary recent history of bottling big matches.

nerves for saturday kicked in on the way home last night. big time. shouldn't be nervous goin into a game against them twats but I am.... Not gonna tell any of them that. fucking work is doing my head in , all of a suddent here are about 7 blues in our office. i'm sure 3 weeks ago there were only 2.

Everton will win. In fact they'll play so well, comprhensively dismantaling our disgrace of our team, that FSG will simply decide to fold the club after our defeat. This will usher in a new wave of blue mersey dominance, led by the unrivalled genius that is Moyes, the FA Cup will be only the beginning. After destroying Spurs 14-0 in the final, complete with a double hattrick from Phil Neville, they'll go on to signing Suarez, Hazard and Ronaldo in the next transfer window. They will win the league with a record points total as well as only having one defeat: losing to Manchester United in the final game of the season as Ferguson's swan-song. At this point Moyes is made manager of both the mancs and Everton, and proceeds to merge both clubs in to some hideous conglomerate. This team proceeds to dominate world football for decades.

I'm buying the movie rights to that, what an outstanding comedy.

Carroll has to start. Last night will have done wonders for his confidence. Alas, it will all be in vain as the the blue shite march to victory at least 6-0.

They are better in every area of the field, at managerial level, at board level, their stadium is nicer and finally their supporters are better looking. We are fucked.

team should be:

---------------------------jones-----------------------------

gj---------------skrtel---------------agger------------enrique

------------------henderson--------spearing------------------

bellamy--------------------gerrard----------------------maxi

----------------------------suarez--------------------------

more likely to be:

---------------------------jones----------------------------

gj---------------carra---------------skrtel-----------enrique

henderson--------gerrard--------spearing------------downing

-------------------kuyt---------suarez----------------------

Carra and Kuyt wont start and (with all respect to them) I hope they dont.

not that it matters. osman is on current form the best player in europe if not the world. the hurricanes would be no match for these on saturday. I just hope chelsea/spurs know what they are letting themselves in for if they win.

----------------Jones------------------

Johnson--Skrtel-------Coates--Agger

-------Spearing-------Gerrard-------

---------------Shelvey-------------

----Suarez-----------------Bellamy

---------------Carroll--------------

We'd destroy the blues if this side was put out, but he's never do it. Carra Downing Enrique and possible Kuyt to go into that side.

I once sent a picture of my morning glory to a bird with the words 'good morning', but she got pissed off because her son was in the next room (?)

I went out on a sales manager's meal a few years ago, load of us ended up back at one of the other manager's who fell asleep smashed and left his mobile in the kitchen so we decided to go through his pictures and found he had been taking pics of his wood.

next thing we have sent it to about 10 girls from our work with the text 'bit drunk and bored...' underneath.... and left his phone next to him and fucked off home. . . .

next morning he went mental as none of the birds believed it wasn't him and we all denied any knowledge. quite frankly it was his own fucking fault.

this would be my team:

--------------------Jones-------------------------

Johnson----Skrtel-------Agger --------Enrique

..............Henderson ----Spearing..................

------ Bellamy-------Gerrard--------Maxi........

...........................Suarez.............................