You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brad Jones

Antynwa

Guest ShoePiss
The lad done alright.

Wait for it and shoepiss should be here for his ritual slagging of a player.

What the fucking hell are you going on about you stupid farmer prick? I asked you about this the other day. Explain yourself.

Guest ShoePiss
I'm pretty sure I don't have to you do that all by yourself. At least your attacking me for a change and not a member of the team.

Took you a whole 2 minutes to bite. God it's almost too easy.

OK, I understand now. You're just a fucking gobshite who says whatever comes into their head without bothering to back it up. My posts are there for all to see and it's nothing like how you describe.

Stupid chav gobshite.

OK, I understand now. You're just a fucking gobshite who says whatever comes into their head without bothering to back it up. My posts are there for all to see and it's nothing like how you describe.

Stupid chav gobshite.

Hang on a minute, let me get this straight.

Is he a stupid farmer prick, or a stupid chav gobshite?

Jones was very good today. Abut shaky at times, but how many times has Pepe looked that way this season?

Considering he has barely played any first team football and had to come in for a huge game made bigger by the identity of the opposition, he can look back on the day with no small amount of pride.

I heard his radio interview since and was close to welling up as he spoke of his son.

Thanks, Brad.

Guest ShoePiss
Hang on a minute, let me get this straight.

Is he a stupid farmer prick, or a stupid chav gobshite?

Yeah I can see the problem here. At first I thought he was just a stupid farmer prick but then after I asked him to explain himself and he couldn't/wouldn't I deduced that he's also a stupid chav* gobshite.

*this bit came from other unrelated posts.

Guest ShoePiss
I'm just guessing I'm stupid as it's the only thing both posts have in common.

I'm so stupid I "accidentally" deleted his PM too. D'OH!!

It's in my outbox, I'll resend it.

Fuck me.

Lets not go overboard, eh?

Yep, Pepe is back for the next game. I'd much rather have him in the final.

But credit where it's due, he hasn't played in ages, and came in for a HUGE match, and did us proud. And thats not even mentioning the terrible time he's recently endured. Deserves some of thenpraise being dished out today.

He was nervy today, and until the final minutes he couldn't catch AIDs on a sex tour of Nigeria.

People saying he should be on the bench for the final, is sentimental bulshit. Reina is 5x the keeper he is, and should start. And in case he is sent off, or injured Doni will replace him as Doni is about 3x the keeper Brad Jones is.

I'm so happy he did us all proud today, now with a bit of luck he will never play for us again.

credit to Brad Jones, he isn't a Liverpool and probably not even a top division keeper but by all accounts he seems to be a top lad and has come through a hell of a lot in recent months as well as it not being his fault he was signed, probably never play for us again but when he leaves I'll look out for him and hope he does well for himself