You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blackburn Away

Randy Marsh

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result and all things considered it was a very good performance from everyone.

Skrtel, Shelvey, Henderson to name but a few put in fantastic shifts.

Glad we got the rub of the green with the last goal after all the shit thats gone against us this year.

Hopefully it will give us a bit of a boost going into the Semi-Final cause we needed something positive badly.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You only come on here to gloat about how 'right' you are about the team failing and individual players failing. You're not a supporter.

You are filth and I hope you fuck off again, for good this time.

chain-smoking-kid.gif

Guest San Don
Im totally ecstatic he scored a goal.

But bloody hell. I dont think he was.

You need to change your eye glass for a pair at specsavers then. Course the lad was fucking made up to score you twat.

well at least we won, think it'd could've been 4 or 5 had Doni not been sent off, wish Bellamy and Maxi had played more this season instead of Downing and Kuyt, don't know what to make of Jones, I kinda expected him to fuck everything up but their second goal aside he didn't do anything wrong, hope he has a blinder on saturday mainly because we need him to and because he does seem a good lad although it my initial reaction to him playing was wondering if Jerzy Dudek is busy on saturday

anyway nice to get a late winner for once just a shame it doesn't really mean anything

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Last minute wins like that can really build confidence and team spirit, hopefully it'll be a good boost for the shite.

I'd love Brad Jones to make the winning penalty save.

Really poor from Kenny that regardless of what has happened before.

Think it's time to send out Clarke for the post match interviews with Sky.

Yeah, I thought it was a bit embarrassing. The fact that the reporter's a total cunt doesn't help, but Kenny looked proper stressed in that interview.

Really poor from Kenny that regardless of what has happened before.

Think it's time to send out Clarke for the post match interviews with Sky.

OH FUCK NO has Kenny been upsetting the 'journalists' at Sky?!!!!!

Have a word with yourself.

Hope that's another nail in Blackburns coffin, the time wasting cunts!

onwards and upwards, I'm praying that after all the bad ju ju we've had this season we will get a slice of luck in the semi, the more controversial the better, a winning goal that didn't cross the line, from a player that was offside by 10 yards and a bevy of fouls and refereeing mistakes that led upto the goal.

imagine the meltdown at bluekipper towers

Think some of you must have watched a different game than me. Yes we showed a bit of pride but again were riddled with individual errors and lacking in basic football ability.

Made up AC scored but he should have buried the header earlier on in the second half.

Back 4 all over the place for the first and bizarre substitutions. Normal service. A last minute winner doesn't change that.