You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blackburn Away

Randy Marsh

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you had to resort to call me a "fucking idiot" kind of proves the insecurity you have in your own argument.

How you can possibly pose that a bit part youth player who has been shit when hes had to play any player of note is better than a player who was a consistent first teamer here in our title-challenge and currently is a first teamer for Sporting makes no sense.

But, even if you could (you can't), judging them on merit - Flanagan is not as good as Insua.

I'll leave you to flail with ridiculous insults.

In the meantime. :lol: why is Henderson arguing about a throwing hahaha.

Let me humour the idiot for a moment. Insuas career at Liverpool is characterised by repeated - in fact consistent - bummings from wingers, workaday right midfielders, and lumpen right backs. His distribution was as reliable as a blunderbuss fired from a trampoline, and his defending from set pieces abysmal. There is no way Insua would get a game in the prem - you may remember the non-existent queue of pl clubs not beating the door down to sign him. I'm not a big fan of Flanagan, but fuck me Insua gets out of breath answering the front door. He must have a blood type of Ragu.

Jones was a bit static in that brief spell, hope he grows into the game, if he is like that against the shite at Wembley, they will have a field day.

I be worried if I was Flanagan, another complete horror show, there's only so many chances you get at this level, he may have used his last one.

Guest ShoePiss

Not sure why people were saying we can't appeal. We can because it was a straight red, it won't delay the suspension though as they make the decision before the next fixture.

It's worth doing even if it means an extra game added to the suspension.

Let me humour the idiot for a moment. Insuas career at Liverpool is characterised by repeated - in fact consistent - bummings from wingers, workaday right midfielders, and lumpen right backs. His distribution was as reliable as a blunderbuss fired from a trampoline, and his defending from set pieces abysmal. There is no way Insua would get a game in the prem - you may remember the non-existent queue of pl clubs not beating the door down to sign him. I'm not a big fan of Flanagan, but fuck me Insua gets out of breath answering the front door. He must have a blood type of Ragu.

Flanagan, so far, has been quite abysmal for us on numerous occasions. Im sure the fact that Flano is scouse and Insua was a foreigner has nothing to do with anything.

Cannot be bothered arguing with a complete and utter retard. Watch the match.