You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Miley Cyrus

Chippy

2 hours ago, Ginny said:

I fuckin love Miley Cyrus and think she’s fit as fuck and would love to rim her brown eye. I get feeling within most of my friend groups that I’m suppose to think she’s a skank - well maybe I do but a skank I find very attractive. 

Her skankiness always strikes me as being unnatural and desperate, like she's grown up in an industry that tells girls and young women that nobody will value them unless they spread their twat for the world. 

Her skankiness just makes me sad.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Her skankiness always strikes me as being unnatural and desperate, like she's grown up in an industry that tells girls and young women that nobody will value them unless they spread their twat for the world. 

Was going to say similar but in less eloquent terms. I don't even find her attractive to be honest. The desparation for attention is quite embarrassing. All because her Dad sang a catchy country/pop song.

PS the Black Mirror episode she was in was probably the worst episode I have seen. Not necessarily her fault but still bad.

• 6 months later...
On 19/09/2019 at 08:59, AngryofTuebrook said:

Although looks wise I think she’s a solid 7.5 / 10, I 100% this which I find completely unattractive. 

She also has the body of a 14 year old boy, which is also completely unattractive. 

On 25/08/2017 at 12:52, Mook said:

I would just like to hijack the Cyrus thread in order to say I would burn Demi Lovato down inside 18 seconds.

Burn her down.

7317c3de6d88a5ca32ba235718832819.jpg

Victoria Justice is fit. Plus she's 27 before everyone phones the Gary Glitter hotline. 

At least there's one upside to my daughter watching Disney shows 24/7 during lockdown.

main-qimg-0d04566e8f510fa6ff482cae7f904d3a.jpeg.jpg

485972_v9_bb.jpg

main-qimg-3dd21ef1b71b658fbbd4caf051d68b70.jpeg.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Victoria Justice is fit. Plus she's 27 before everyone phones the Gary Glitter hotline. 

At least there's one upside to my daughter watching Disney shows 24/7 during lockdown.

main-qimg-0d04566e8f510fa6ff482cae7f904d3a.jpeg.jpg

485972_v9_bb.jpg

main-qimg-3dd21ef1b71b658fbbd4caf051d68b70.jpeg.jpg

Nope, fake tits, clearly 12 & her career has obviously gone down the pan.

While we're posting pictures of these 7 year old, plastic freaks, here's a couple of Selena Gomez & Camila Cabello...

20200413_144707.jpg

2e25981340059244.jpg

20 minutes ago, Mook said:

Nope, fake tits, clearly 12 & her career has obviously gone down the pan.

While we're posting pictures of these 7 year old, plastic freaks, here's a couple of Selena Gomez & Camila Cabello...

20200413_144707.jpg

2e25981340059244.jpg

They defo aren't fake, some of her photos got hacked and put on the internet.

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was just looking for you but a picture of Demi Rose came up and I went to work now I’m looking everywhere for my cock 

Never heard of her, she has hips like small mountains, its a no from me.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

These might be false though Mook.

Screenshot_20200414-134947_Gallery.jpg

Some of us aren't arsed if tits are real on some picture of a bird though, we can just scroll past it & look at something else if we don't like it rather than thread crapping*

*I do not like her hat

3 hours ago, Mook said:

Some of us aren't arsed if tits are real on some picture of a bird though, we can just scroll past it & look at something else if we don't like it rather than thread crapping*

*I do not like her hat

I think its very sad and a sign of mental problems when young women resort to surgical procedures created for other women who lost breasts to diseases to either make themselves happy or conform to the views of pubescent males. They also look horrible.

• 6 months later...

I think Mily Cyrus is great, it feels like a guilty pleasure, but it shouldnt be.

She is very underrated as a singer and artist, just because of who she is and how she grew up with that Hannah Montana stuff. 

I‘d easily have her in a top five of current female artist right now. 

• Upvote 3