You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one's been doing the rounds for a while now hasn't it?

The lads I heard talking about it a while back seemed to have got their "info" from an internet forum, and let's be fair Liverpool is like a village at times with the gossip and rumours which always seem to be from "a mate of mine knows someone who knows someone who works at the club"

I think this one's got more legs. Go read Royhendo's posts. That guy's no joker. Not at all.

That one's been doing the rounds for a while now hasn't it?

The lads I heard talking about it a while back seemed to have got their "info" from an internet forum, and let's be fair Liverpool is like a village at times with the gossip and rumours which always seem to be from "a mate of mine knows someone who knows someone who works at the club"

First I'd heard of it but I don't get out much. Your'e right though, I didn't take it seriously. People come on here gossip, go to the pub gossip and then repeat at the game.

RAWK's legendary ITK status is pretty much a guarentee that they know nothing. I doubt if it was as serious as FSG selling off, Kenny out, groundshare etc that it would be kept extremely close to the chest.

There are always rumours of impending doom whenever we're struggling on the pitch. Nothing would surprise me now though after the last few years.

I think this one's got more legs. Go read Royhendo's posts. That guy's no joker. Not at all.

Really, so what's the rumour? All I heard gossiping at the game was that the figures didn't add up, the investment (stadium plus funds required to rebuild the squad) was simply too much for them, any possible return was too long term and that there were far too many obstacles to redeveloping Anfield as an alternative. They'd basically gone cold on the whole ownership.

Guest San Don
I remember getting a ban from rawk for posting in the wrong thread, it said something like read the fucking post first, ban for you whilst you think about what you have done. It was great.

Bunch of fucking fascists.

Classic RAWK, I fall for it every time and don't even post on the forum.

So they start a rumour of impending doom from an ITK, obviously suggest personal messages flying around between select members, wait for a reaction then lock the thread?

It really is just Koptalk.

Royhendo is the guy that brought it up.

Didn't he used to post on here now and again.

From lurking on there occasionally I always got the impression hes not the type of person to bullshit.

Its all conjecture at this point but I wouldn't be one bit surprised if its something about FSG considering bailing.

The president wants to meet with Kenny to ask him to assemble an elite team of drillers to stop an asteroid from smashing Earth's face in.

Hendo is scweaming to get the Ben Affleck part, though Jay reckons he's got it in the bag already.

Read that as I walked into the kitchen and heard radio city playing the Areosmith tune from the same film. Freaked me the fuck out.

Plus Wikipedia has it they are sometimes referred to as 'The Bad Boys from Boston'. Is this some type of 'Da Vinci code' riddle we have to work out?

Yup its 6th placing in the league that is our bread and butter, you balloonhead!.

Shankly's quote was about winning the league, not finishing sixth, you fucking spacker. Kindly retreat to your stinking piss hole of a lair, and let us hear no more from you.

Who do they sell to?

You don't need to delve too far into our recent past (or the past of other clubs) to see how many con men there are out there.

Wouldn't be surprised if they sell. They can turn a pretty quick profit and not have to worry about financing a stadium.

could be bs but I am throwing it out there - I owe it to the forum to at least discuss the possibility that it may happen:

Inner Circle Sports have been appointed by FSG to find buyers for the club, some people think it's because they want to sell the entire club.

I happen to think (based on nothing other than a hunch) that they're seeking a minority partner to pump a couple of hundred million into the club to fund a stadium.

if they're not going to put the necessary money in and just want to make a quick buck then the sooner they eff off the better

Why would they fund a stadium at the moment? We're a mid table club, not an attractive naming rights partner.

Focus on getting back into the European Cup, he amongst the money and a stadium will follow. It's nonsense to expect that whilst the goal is lightly regarded, third tier domestic pots.

I'd love certain competitions to carry more weight but the reality of the modern game is that you don't amount to anything at the highest level unless you finish in the top four consistently.

Edited by TheDrowningMan

could be bs but I am throwing it out there - I owe it to the forum to at least discuss the possibility that it may happen:

Inner Circle Sports have been appointed by FSG to find buyers for the club, some people think it's because they want to sell the entire club.

I happen to think (based on nothing other than a hunch) that they're seeking a minority partner to pump a couple of hundred million into the club to fund a stadium.

Wheres this coming from?

Wheres this coming from?

Does this stem from the fact we are on inner sports website. Surely we are on that site from previous dealings, it's completely unproffesional for their client to discreetly employ them and then they bang a liverpol banner on their website.

Sorry inner circle sports.