You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa match thread ( home )

sir roger

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Kenny doesn't watch the games and just assumes all the goals we concede are just bad luck.

Its really the only explanation

That would explain some of his "didn't see it" comments this season. Our own Wenger, just without the competence and savvy?

It's really horrible criticising Kenny so strongly because I know he'll have the best intentions, I know he'll be doing his head in trying to solve our problems, he's my favourite ever manager, but it would be completely disrespectful to gloss over his failings because of who he is...to wrap him up in cotton wool is a ludicrous idea, one that conveys the impression that he's a kind of 'special needs' manager.

I don't think it's fair to treat him any differently to any other manager whose performance has been so awful.

Edited by TheDrowningMan

Looks like carroll's career at liverpool is over. The guy has hardly played. Gets played once and then dropped for a few. Not that im complaining as i think he's poor.

Kenny wanted to start him, but was told not to by our legal team; they pointed out, correctly, that having Carroll and Heskey on the same pitch was a gross violation of Article 5 of the UN declaration of Human Rights which states:

"No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment."

Carra was only out of the team earlier in the season because he got injured , after that there was no way even the most loyal/biased manager could put him back in when fit because Skrtel/Agger were immense ....

Its just back to the start of the season again playing Carra no matter what ......... What a dissapointing waste with Coates , he needs experience/games and there wont ever be a better time to give them to him......could you imagine Wenger/Fergiscum and other managers doing it ? Coates would of had more games in them teams and no doubt would be playing now given the situation , fucking winds me up ... Carra is a legend no doubt but hes a useless liability nowadays if were being honest with ourselves.

You wait next season when Carra is playing EL games ahead of Coates , i wouldn't blame him fucking off then.

Carra shouldn't be starting though should he, Moof?

Perfect time for the lad in your avatar to get some experience in the league.

That's not the point.

That would explain some of his "didn't see it" comments this season. Our own Wenger, just without the competence and savvy?

Maybe Kenny doesn't watch the games and just assumes all the goals we concede are just bad luck.

Jobs for the boys where Carragher is concerned I feel

Carragher again. Kenny 2012 is looking like the football equivalent of John Major 1997. Weak.

All unacceptable comments in my book.

Let's at least await til the game is over before laying into two of the clubs greatest legends. Fucking gobshites

Is Kenny actually in charge or is it Carragher?

Coates would well be in his rights to fuck off this summer. There's no rhyme nor reason for half the decisions Kenny makes and not playing Coates today is just another to add to the list.

Coates would well be in his rights to fuck off this summer. There's no rhyme nor reason for half the decisions Kenny makes and not playing Coates today is just another to add to the list.

Another fucking goshite. What have we, as a fanbase, come to? I would gladly see us relegated to be rid of wankers like you.

Shut up you bellend.

I've defended Carragher to the hilt but his continuous selection when we have Coates waiting in the wings is puzzling. Its pretty obvious Kenny is selecting JC because he has experience - 700 games worth, but he's been badly at fault for some of the silly goals we've leaked in recent weeks.

Its also pretty obvious i was taking the piss with my comment, but its hardly a character assassination on either of them, more a mild ribbing. But both are legends so are absolved of criticism right moof?

Edit: And off you go on your superfan mission again. Gladly relegated. Fuck me. Maybe you should stay away from here.

Guest ShoePiss

I should be thankful for being able to watch every game on the telly but fucking hell I cannot stand the Setanta broadcast, the farmer sounding host is simply a cunt and the guests always talk like they're pissed up in the pub.

Come on reds.

That's not the point.

Jobs for the boys where Carragher is concerned I feel

Carragher again. Kenny 2012 is looking like the football equivalent of John Major 1997. Weak.

All unacceptable comments in my book.

Let's at least await til the game is over before laying into two of the clubs greatest legends. Fucking gobshites

Todays results doesn't really matter where Carra is concerned at this stage. The damage has been done and he's still getting picked for reasons that can hardly be considered footballing at this stage. We're a joke because of it, and it's weak management.

Guest ShoePiss
Another fucking goshite. What have we, as a fanbase, come to? I would gladly see us relegated to be rid of wankers like you.

Weird isn't it? I actually feel the same way. The thing is they'd be back on board after we came back up.

Brilliant.

Enjoy your match thread, think I shall be staying away. Best fans in the world dontcha know.

The criticism is as justified now as it was for Hodgson.

What is unacceptable to me is treating Kenny as a special case no matter what or suggesting that his failings this time around diminish in any way his legend it status at the club. Criticising Kenny Dalglish, Liverpool manager 2012 should not in any way be relevant to his achievements in years' past.

Or maybe, just maybe, he'll feel grateful to be at one of the biggest clubs in the world whilst realising that he's 13 years younger than Carragher and has plenty of time to continue to learn the craft of defending and will eventually take his place in the first team.