You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bellamy

PaulMcC

Some guy in our work reckons he has fallen out with Dalglish since the League Cup Final after refusing to take a penalty against Cardiff and he was quite "restrained" in his celebrations at the end of the shootout. Watched a lot of LFC.tv recently and they had access to the dressing room celebrations after the game, he is nowhere to be seen.

Some guy in our work reckons he has fallen out with Dalglish since the League Cup Final after refusing to take a penalty against Cardiff and he was quite "restrained" in his celebrations at the end of the shootout. Watched a lot of LFC.tv recently and they had access to the dressing room celebrations after the game, he is nowhere to be seen.

yeah remember that. after anthony gerrard misses, all the other players are happy as fuck while bellamy is sat there with his head down.

although i heard the bust up between him and kenny was after he was substituted early in one of our losses.

He clearly said to Kenny on the pitch after the final "I want thank you for all you did for me" they were like father and son all season,if there was a bust up which I doubt there has been,it would have got sorted for the good of the team the next day

He was clearly being played through the pain barrier in some of them matches this year and it has properly taken its toll.He put everything he had into that city match alone.

Always the same when we have a bad run,Agger is on coke or Gerrard is banging a 12 year old.Kenny is always sly with injuries,with the Gerrard one he knew fine rightly he'd be out till Christmas as ones on here even knew but he never said and just give the Journos aload of shit anytime they asked about it.

When someone tells you about a fall out tell the person the relationship between Bellamy and Dalglish.

Bellamy has massive respect for Dalglish and there has been no bust up.

Bellamy has got a niggling injury picked up to playing too many games together.

When someone tells you about a fall out tell the person the relationship between Bellamy and Dalglish.

Bellamy has massive respect for Dalglish and there has been no bust up.

Bellamy has got a niggling injury picked up to playing too many games together.

No one on this thread has said they had a bust up.

Do you know if he's fit for tomorrow?

He clearly said to Kenny on the pitch after the final "I want thank you for all you did for me" they were like father and son all season,if there was a bust up which I doubt there has been,it would have got sorted for the good of the team the next day

He was clearly being played through the pain barrier in some of them matches this year and it has properly taken its toll.He put everything he had into that city match alone.

Always the same when we have a bad run,Agger is on coke or Gerrard is banging a 12 year old.Kenny is always sly with injuries,with the Gerrard one he knew fine rightly he'd be out till Christmas as ones on here even knew but he never said and just give the Journos aload of shit anytime they asked about it.

just to make it clear, i dont believe myself that there was a bust up. bellamy always speaks highly of kenny in his interviews .

hopefully it isnt his knee acting up again

No one on this thread has said they had a bust up.

Do you know if he's fit for tomorrow?

A few people have said 'someone has told them' regards a bust up hence me saying next time they do tell them of the relationship between the pair.

I think Kenny said a couple of players were returning but Kelly the most likely to be fit.

Watched a lot of LFC.tv recently and they had access to the dressing room celebrations after the game, he is nowhere to be seen.

I suspect he'd gone to put his arm around a few of the Cardiff players in their dressing room.