You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"Luis Suarez is a shame for Liverpool F.C."

myrlas

Bear with me here. Not my words.

It's those bloody norwegians at it again.

In Norway yesterday, a sports editor in one of the biggest online papers - a self declared lifelong Liverpool supporter - published this article. It created havoc amongst the norwegian supporters, and he was ripped apart in the aftermath, and of course hailed for his honesty by some sections.

Just out of curiosity, what is your thoughts after reading this. Does he have a point, or does he shoot way over the bar?

PS! It's google translate, so the language is not perfect of course, but I suppose you'll get the essence.

Just click the link, and the translated article will emerge

Google Oversetter

Edited by myrlas

I have already had my say under the article if its possible to call that piece of shite an article.

I doubt he has ever been to Anfield in his life the masisve pathetic wannabe jornalist he is.

Nettavisen is well know for their "copy and paste journalism" though mostly from English tabloids even the scum, I think that speaks for itself when it comes to how much time you should waste on this ignorant gobshite.

I have already had my say under the article if its possible to call that piece of shite an article.

I doubt he has ever been to Anfield in his life the masisve pathetic wannabe jornalist he is.

Nettavisen is well know for their "copy and paste journalism" though mostly from English tabloids even the scum, I think that speaks for itself when it comes to how much time you should waste on this ignorant gobshite.

Got bags under your eyes in that photo code. Considered a lift?

What he said.

It's the same kind of gobshite opinion shite that tabloid columnists do. First they write something they know will offend people and then they complain about the reactions they get.

This.

Yeah clearly of all the players we need to consider getting rid of Suarez should be top of the list - un bel flippin ievable.

And yet whether we like it or not there are others who see things similarly which shows the power of the media and MUFCs propaganda.

Never mind that while at LFC (which is all we can and should judge him on)

all his fellow LFC players seem to love him

off the field his conduct has been exemplary

he dives no more than most players and less than many

he did not say what Evra said he said just saying the word for black in his native language with no racist motive at all

the national media has never even tried to put his point of view and has repeatedly demonised him

he has to put up with whole stadiums shouting cheat as he gets the ball

since the ban his conduct has been absolutely fine (before it was too!!)

at OT Evra did not offer his hand and so Luis moved on

V WAFC he did not deliberately handle it and just attacked the ball - it may have accidentally hit his upper arm but imo the disalllowiing was harsh

I know I am preaching to the converted here but getting this message re Luis across to 'those out there' is so hard and i guess there will always be the anti Luis muppets who believe anything Ferguson and Evra say and Barclay and Holt write.

We can only hope that in time it changes