You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa

Bjornebye

Benitez is still a better manager than the three men who've had the Liverpool job since.

That is an absolute fact.

Not giving him much of a chance there are you? This is the same Benitez who ruined lead us to 7th then went on to ruin the best team in Europe and get the sack.

Still he's great at the moment isn't he, remind me who he's managing or which big club he's turned down recently, was it Russia?

Benitez:

1 European Cup

2 La Liga Titles

1 Uefa Cup

1 FA Cup

Rodgers:

151 games in charge finished 6th with Swansea, got up via the playoffs and played some reasonably entertaining football while keeping them safe.

Now if you want Rodgers & Benitez to have a pissing contest then there's only going to be one fucking winner.

So we've established that Sebastien not only rapes kids, but advocates stabbing dogs? And cannot cone up with any proof to the contrary?

I'm afraid it get's worse. I have it on good authority that he attended a sabbat with the Devil in Delamere Forest, and later flew on a broomstick over John Proctor's farm, causing Proctor's cattle to fall down dead. In short, he's a a witch. I'm pretty sure he must be sacrificing some of those children he's raping.

I'm afraid it get's worse. I have it on good authority that he attended a sabbat with the Devil in Delamere Forest, and later flew on a broomstick over John Proctor's farm, causing Proctor's cattle to fall down dead. In short, he's a a witch. I'm pretty sure he must be sacrificing some of those children he's raping.

It has never been proved about Elvis and his liking for underage children.

Yeah fsg appointing a championship manager that punched above his weight for one season in the prem, although nowhere near as impressively as the great George Burley done so. Whilst letting far better manage join rivals or remain unemployed, hasn't made me happy.

I guess quality managers want more than a 20m budget to work with.

dawson%2520crying-thumb-500x375.jpg

Benitez:

1 European Cup

2 La Liga Titles

1 Uefa Cup

1 FA Cup

Rodgers:

151 games in charge finished 6th with Swansea, got up via the playoffs and played some reasonably entertaining football while keeping them safe.

Now if you want Rodgers & Benitez to have a pissing contest then there's only going to be one fucking winner.

THREAD CLOSED

Rafa's shite, wins trophy's with teams built by other managers and claims the victory. Didn't quite work out for him at Inter as the board got rid of him asap when he got found out.

Enjoy.

Thats some of the biggest load of crap ive ever read.

Benitez:

1 European Cup

2 La Liga Titles

1 Uefa Cup

1 FA Cup

Rodgers:

Come on, mate. If we're being fair then Rodgers came 3rd in the championship on th lowest budget and then performed miracles in the pl by even keeping Swansea up. The fact that they finished comfortably mid-table, and a few points away from us, is simply astonishing. They played some of the best football in the league and unearthed some really good players. Again, on the lowest budget by some distance.

I'm a fan of rafa but am becoming sick of some peoples attitude towards Rodgers.